I've been looking for a drama about marriage, or married life. Something like It Started With A Kiss/ They Kiss Again. Does anyone know of any dramas about marriage?
Doremeduck wrote: I've been looking for a drama about marriage, or married life. Something like It Started With A Kiss/ They Kiss Again. Does anyone know of any dramas about marriage?

The only one that comes to my mind and isn't on your list yet is: Easy Fortune Happy Life. (But I'd rather compare it to Fated to Love You)

EDIT: Maybe Sunny Happiness - I think it was about a contract marriage. EDIT2: Sweet 18?
The ones that I can think of off the top of my head Can't Lose Smiling Pasta (though that's more of an engagement contract) Romantic Princess Lie To Me Delightful Girl Choon Hyang A lot of dramas that I've watched which are about marriages are usually contract marriages/engagements. But Can't Lose is one about a couple trying to get divorced. Hope this helps :)
I need Romance, 18 vs 29
Thanks. That really helps.
are you looking for a particular genre? comedy? family? or just as long as two of the main characters are married and the story focuses on their relationship?
Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi--comedy, rich girl marries a poor guy and ends up moving in with his family.

I've Been Married to Hell--comedy, normal girl marries guy from a very traditional family and has to spend a lot of time with them

Last Friends--very serious drama about domestic abuse. They're not married, but they are living together.

Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~Watashi wa Shadow--comedy, woman becomes a private detective to catch her husband, who she suspects is cheating (this one is really silly/corny, but can be entertaining)

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta--serious drama, two high school teachers are engaged, but things are turned upside down when a student accuses her male teacher of sleeping with her.

Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu--cute family comedy

At Home Dad--another cute family comedy
i was also going to suggest Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~ Watashi wa Shadow it's silly in a lot of ways but it does show how a somewhat more old fashioned Japanese marriage is, with the wife running the house and the husband working long hours, and how it used to be where the wife did everything for the husband.. not a good study in more modern relationships, even in Japan lol. she's kind of like a stepford wife =_=
lol yea, i kinda wanted to dislike her character, but she's adorable, hehe. I think it's good to compare that to Barairo no Seisen. I couldn't drop Barairo no Seisen fast enough.
Kawaikochan wrote: are you looking for a particular genre? comedy? family? or just as long as two of the main characters are married and the story focuses on their relationship?

I just wanted to watch a drama that really focuses on the marriage. There are so many dramas that focus on the relationship before they get married, and as soon as they are married, the drama ends. I want to see a drama that is about the couple after the wedding. Sort of like They Kiss Again. I don't care if it's Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, or anything. I just want to see a good drama that deals with a married couple.

Oh! By the way, how did you link the dramas' names?
From your drama list I would recommend: Wonderful Life. A bit like Fated to Love You. One night stand leads to marriage and a baby carriage. (sorry, couldn't help myself). Has cute, funny moments, but also heart wrenching ones.
Autumns Concerto: One of my favorite Tdramas. The story happens over a six year expand. Living together and marriage is part of it.
Sunny Happiness is good too.
Sweet 18: Marriage between an 18 yr old girl and older man. I want to finish watching this one, but haven't been able to find any good link with higher quality video and subs :(
Drunken to love you: Similar to Fated to love you.
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.
I hope these help.
Doremeduck wrote: Oh! By the way, how did you link the dramas' names?

Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi

but without the space between "url" and "=." If you're ever curious about how someone did something in the forum, you can also click "reply with quote" and you'll see what they typed in :)
Doremeduck wrote: I just wanted to watch a drama that really focuses on the marriage. There are so many dramas that focus on the relationship before they get married, and as soon as they are married, the drama ends. I want to see a drama that is about the couple after the wedding. Sort of like They Kiss Again. I don't care if it's Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, or anything. I just want to see a good drama that deals with a married couple.

Oh! By the way, how did you link the dramas' names?

I don't know how they do that either I didn't understand the explanation with the = sign and the url O.o

But if you left click on a link you can copy link location and paste it where ever you want :D
Ohh. ok. That's cool.
Give Me Food (K-Drama) Golden Bride (K-Drama) I've been Married To Hell! (J-Drama) Ka Kaung Kon (Thai-Drama) Sunny Happiness (Taiwanese Drama) Sweet 18 (K-Drama) Wong Wian Hua Jai (Thai-Drama)