@rialenleexx: I rec you Cruel City :)
@samsoons: watch shark, it's great!
@talilo. Definitely Last Friends :)
@Pantheria Skip Beat! - The Bridal Mask - Secret Garden
@Kudo_Lelouch Watch The Greatest Love :) It's a lot of fun, when you're in the mood for something light.
@hadassa for movies: into the fire for drama: what's up (actually, it's the only drama in your list that i've seen. but i still recommend it. i love it)
@prettyin The King 2 Hearts =)
@AnitaGuida m'love, 1) Missing you/I Miss you/ Bogoshipda 2) Queen in Hyun's Man 3) Secret garden. 4) Rooftop Prince In any order because they're all awesome.
watch 200 pound beauty i luv that movie so much
boko to star 99 nichi [simple but good]
heartstring it has a good messages
boys over flower if u like lee min ho
buzzer beat
watch blind movie its good
and also try to watch boss 1&2 ull enjoy it...
if u want to watch sad and painful movie watch a love to kill..
for u Gisaengtales cyborg she Iljimae heartstring and watch BLIND movie and boss 1&2
Love Rain has already finished airing! You need to watch it! Hehehe I'm a JKS and Yoona shipper too, it's fantastic!! <3 I don't really know anything from ur list, haha ><
To the person above me ^^ (Aya97), I recommend from your plan to watch list - Sunshine Angel (taiwanese) and God of Study (korean)!! XD Sunshine angel is very cute and stars Wuzun (**) and Rainie Yang, beauty too! :) God of study is very touching and inspiring, student or not, you will enjoy seeing the students grow up and mature and discover more about their lives and people around them, for sure! ^^
I really recommend Innocent Man, it's one of favorite kdramas and so is A Gentleman's Dignity. So there.. I recommended 2 actually, just couldn't choose which one should i recommend.. :D
dakixx wrote: I really recommend Innocent Man, it's one of favorite kdramas and so is A Gentleman's Dignity. So there.. I recommended 2 actually, just couldn't choose which one should i recommend.. :D

Hi! ^^ I think u should watch Boys before Flowers :3 ITS A CLASSIC! It's abit ridiculous, but u can't stop watching!
Ej101 wrote: for u Gisaengtales
cyborg she
Iljimae
heartstring and watch BLIND movie
and boss 1&2

Sorry I didn't see this! Anyway I think u really really need to watch down with love! IT'S FANTASTIC! It will get u hooked, really fun and enjoyable too, and there's alot of chemistry between the leads :D