Loverain777 Almost all your PTW list is a must watch ! :p Especially no. 1/4/5/10/23/24/26/27/28/29 (and there are others that are on my PTW list but I know they're good)
I would recommend "Can we get married" (Funny and has cute couples) and "Nodame Cantabile" the movie because they complete the drama since you watched it :D
BurningBoiceM You have a lot of good options there!! it's difficult to choose one, so I'll pick one of each type Movie: a werewolf boy - definitely a must watch! even though the plot may confuse some people,Song Joong Ki acting on this one makes up for any short comes it may have K-drama:Bridal Mask - the plot is great and it has everything, romance, action, drama, revenge, not to forget it also has Joo Won!^.^ J-drama: Rich man, poor woman - this is one of my favorites j-dramas, it's realistic and cute at the same time T-drama:MARS - is a little dark but it also has a really cute romance that makes you laugh from time to time, if you read the manga I would say is a really accurate adaptation Well that was it...almost everything in your list that I watched was good so don't be afraid on picking anything from there ^^
@BlueMars As One is amazing movie watch it
Kudo_Lelouch I love your plan to watch list, especially some classic like Gokusen.. If you want some friendships, action and troublemaker students, you can watch it! It is so much fun to watch :D Mulan is also good but I will suggest Bandage (purely because of Akanishi Jin haha) ah and I took the liberty to look at your other list, as an old watcher of Liar Game, I should say that even though in some point you feel like you do not want to watch it anymore, when you start watchingit again, you forget why you stopped in the first place (at least it was like that for me) Ganbatte!!
@ PeterPan Lucky Seven. I finished it a while ago and it was one of those doramas I couldn't stop watching because it was really exciting and I always wanted to know what happens next. It was also very funny, esp. those arguments between Eita and Matsujun. The best thing about this dorama were the fighting scenes, I've never seen anything similar in any doramas, they were as good as fighting scenes in martial art movies
Zeni Geba It's shocking and great! I hope you like dark :) who ever recommends me something, I am looking for fun, happy ending...exciting and action would be good to....no melodramas or mystery/detective/medical! eye-candy preferred.
not eye-candy but you should watch My Sassy Girl!
prettytin wrote: not eye-candy but you should watch My Sassy Girl!

From your PTW, I really recommend Rooftop Prince!
@loverain777 for Japanese dramas i recommend Buzzer Beat and LIAR GAME and for koreans dramas i recommend City Hunter and Innocent Man and The Bridal Mask for japanese movies i recommend My Rainy Days and for korean movies i recommended Always
@Kudo_Lelouch Chilling romance! I think it was the first thing I saw minki in and loved it- you should watch it! Gokusen! One of my FAVORITE jdramas! You are the applr of my eye- not my kind of thing generally, but a really well done movie would totally recommend it :o
@sabubu Akumu Chan Little Girl K and you must watch Sugarless :)
@goldenseal50
The Queen's Classroom
It's very different form other teacher dramas like GTO, Gokusen or Rookies.

And to a person who will recommend drama for me:
Please recommend only one drama. My currently watching list is long.
And if you can please explain why you would recommend it.
Can someone please recommend me a good drama to watch? Dramas like I Hear Your Voice... something with romance, comedy... maybe fantasy too? Thanks in advance :D
@lexies
Keizoku 2: Spec

I saw you had Vampire Prosecutor on your list, and you gave it a pretty high rating. Though you dont have many suspense, mystery, and crime type dramas on your completed dramas list I think you would enjoy it from your plan to watch list! It is a plot filled with many twist to keep your attention, but still slips in some humor.