My favorite is Fated to Love you I also really like Smiling Pasta, Romantic Princess, Skip Beat!, I'm watching Material Queen and My Lucky Star right now which are both really good so far
I am currently watching Love Forward and it is pretty good :)
Ming zhong (fated to love u) Yang GUANG (sunshine angel) Zui hou (drunken to love you) Hai pai (hi my sweetheart) Those were all good. I've listed them in order of goodness. But they are all up there.
Gloomy Salad Days is a mustwatch <3
The romance doesn't show too much over the first couple of episodes though..
It comes with time, AND its AMAZING! <3
I recommend Fondant Garden...It takes a few eps to get into the story, but it's well worth it in the end. SOOOOOO Cute!
Foundant Garden (Romance but more adorable cuteness in it) I love you so much (ending depend on you) Ring Ring Bell (Romance really) Sunny Happiness ( Romance )
MonjaElisa wrote: Gloomy Salad Days is a mustwatch <3
The romance doesn't show too much over the first couple of episodes though..
It comes with time, AND its AMAZING! <3

Yess !! gloomy salad days is so uniquee and amazing ! its so underrated ! its one of the best in my opinion with MARS :)
i liked "infernal lover" Staring mike he but it might a bit too much for you. "18, Censoring or Not?" its funny and cute. "Full Count" adorable and light. "Wish To See You Again" so intense and romantic good acting good chemistry but an okay story :) "MARS" an amazing drama a MUST WATCH !!
ming zhong zui hou hai pai i didnt really like yang guang bai quan etc.
i highly recommend In Time With You pls someone, watch this show so we can talk about it! :)
Fated to Love You Silence Sunny Happiness Mars Black and White The first 3 are your romance dramas. Mars is a must see! By far my favorite Taiwanese drama. Black and White is more of a cop drama but there is soooo much more to it. I don't usually like those but I'm definitely glad I gave it a chance. Really great drama as well.
FREAKING IN TIME WITH YOU! Not only is it my fave Taiwanese drama...It is my fave drama fullstop. :)
ice_cream wrote: i highly recommend in time with you
pls someone, watch this show so we can talk about it!
:)

watched it let's talk! <3