Huruhi:

You should try Legend of blue sea !

I second this! jun ji hyun and Lee min Ho are hilarious together! So are the con men friends!

Radwa Asem:

my friend told me that ''the liar and his lover '' is a funny drama .. i havent watched it yet but i recommend it for you

ehh, It's not really big on comedy, it's more of a young romance story. It's very cute, and I really enjoy it because it deals with the music industry and young love, but it's not laugh out loud funny like some of the others on the this. 

WannaDrama:

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

This drama makes me smile so much. So much cute and funny: Like when she starts imaging her crush (the doctor) is following her around with the umbrella :x 

By the way, Do you like Messi? lol

The beginning of legend of the blue sea is really funny. The main girl is cute.

usablefiber:

ehh, It's not really big on comedy, it's more of a young romance story. It's very cute, and I really enjoy it because it deals with the music industry and young love, but it's not laugh out loud funny like some of the others on the this. 

aha , okay .. i'll watch it soon , i told you what my friend just told me ..... Have fun ^_^

oppalover87:
Thanks everyone. Just finished Witches Romance and was funny .. still not as funny as hana kimi though.

Nodame i've watched them ALL ... was the first drama i ever watched. Loved every bit of it.

A few other good suggestions that i will look into. Thanks for all the suggestions so far, please keep them coming.

How about 

Enternal love 

Go Princess Go