Personally I love Tiger & Dragon, has both dialogue-drived humor and crazy situations. Doesn't look like much at first glance but it's my favourite of all time and I still cry from laughter watching it :)
falling for innocence
pinocchio 
you're beautiful
my girlfriend is a gumiho
birth of a beauty
the girl who sees scents
master's sun
Skip  Beat
Don Quijote 
It's odd to rrcommend on a topic similar to what I'm looking for haha

1. Full House (a little old) - Funny how Song hye gyo and Rain teases each other, and it's the only I've seen the lighter side of both actors. Overall, really fun watch
2. You Who Came - I find the blooper to be adorable, esp for male lead. Its like the candid moments of male lead, so it feela more genuine. So I ended up watching the show because of the bloopers haha

I think Chief Kim should be added as well. It's definitely a funny show throughout. 

Gentleman's dignity or Chief Kim.

Chief Kim definitely had me laughing out loud recently, this is a really fun drama and ML plays his role so well it's like it was tailor-made

Harvest villa, evasive agency enquiry. Never laugh so hard in a drama until i watch both of this drama lol.

my friend told me that ''the liar and his lover '' is a funny drama .. i havent watched it yet but i recommend it for you

You should try Legend of blue sea !

I think the funniest drama I 've seen so far is : tamiou

Just HILARIOUS in every aspect ^^

the funniest i watched are
Rooftop Prince &
Modern Farmer
but Masters Sun, You Who Came From the Stars & Secret Garden were quite funny too~

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Chief Kim is funny this year

Weightlifting Fairy

Goblin ( but lots of drama as well)

My Boss My Hero and Unobore Deka (both Japanese staring Tomoya Nagase)