I grew up watching ancient chinese drama thanks to my mother...I watched shows like huan zhu gege and many more...I am currently looking for a chinese drama i watched many years ago however i forgot the name of it and was hoping you guys can help..

Basically its about a young king who falls in love with (i think) a minister's daughter..The daughter carries around a small sling bag and she puts stuff like herbs or something inside..My memory is in bits and pieces so some info may be wrong..However, i remember they kissed after a party being held in the palace..Do help me figure out which drama it is!! Really enjoyed watched that show and really want to watch it again^^

Hi!!! :) I haven't watched any Chinese dramas so I wouldn't know what drama you're asking about to help you....but if you can browse by entering the country of the drama and it's genre and search the results and see if anything looks familiar??  That's if you haven't done it already :) 
http://mydramalist.com/browse/all?types[]=68&sort[...
I sometimes come across what I'm searching for when I do that! :) Hope it helps!
Thanks so much for link given:) Really helped out alot!
Ohh no problem!! I'm glad it helped!! :)
so whats the name lol now after u telling me abt  king  minister daughter herbs and kiss in a party i wanna know what is it