Looking for a drama similar to GTO, as I just finished GTO 2012. I'll probably check out the earlier series later on, but not when I already have the 2012 one fresh in my head aside from that I really love horror movies. My favorite horror movies are Marebito, Noroi, Ichi the Killer, Confessions, Audition and the Three Extremes. The only other things would be some things related to manga I have read like the Gantz movie, Detroit Metal City and Death Note. So yeah something like GTO, some good asian horror and maybe some good manga adaptions would be really appreciated :D
Since gto is about schools, yankees,teachers,..i suggests that you should watch all series and parts of gokusen, yankee kun to megane chan,
Gachi Baka,GTO movies and for horror Ouija Board
Just a question but is there any place that could help me identify a movie that I watched based on description? I remember watching a Korean movie about a guy who is a magician, but then he meets a girl and her sister is a ghost and turns out more like a comedy than a horror. Another horror movie about a woman who runs a restaurant and uses human meat and she ends up killing a lot of people and I think she uses a chainsaw at one point A japanese movie about a second dotei.. I think this was a sequel to another movie but yeah he is a writer for a newpaper and then he find a girl he likes but she is already going out with someone and he has a girl that likes him, but he doesn't like her but in the end the girl he likes ends up with him and the last one is a Japanese movie about a brother and sister (I think) and the sister is sleeping with some guy but the wife of that guy is pregant and keeps throwing heavy things at them and yeah its weird lol
i think the first movie is Chilling Romance for sure :) for the 2nd one...i have read that description before but can't remember which movie it is ... the others (never heard of them)
Thank you ^_^ yes definitely Chilling Romance hopefully I can find out the rest is there a specific place for this though? Don't want to be getting in trouble for posting in the wrong areas =/