As people are sharing their lists, here's mine

https://mydramalist.com/list/3rWVWM94 

any more new ones?

Try watching Memory Lost. ML is possessive there, especially when his love rival aka SML is hovering around the FL. He even engaged in a fist fight with the SML, and deliberately kissed the FL passionately when he knows the SML is watching. If that isn’t jealous and possessive then I don’t know what else is lol.

include Love Heals (aka https://mydramalist.com/69971-have-a-crush-on-you). This series is surprisingly good. The chemistry is off the chart. Im surprise it has a low rating considering the story, acting, OST and all are great.  The FL is very effective in her role (and gorgeous too!). She's like Song Hey Kho level in beauty for me.

The love rival is worth considering too thats why you will understand why the ML is so possessive. Very cute

I'm not sure if I've already shared my list but here's mine: Jealous / Possessive ML

lanzhanya:

I'm not sure if I've already shared my list but here's mine: Jealous / Possessive ML

Which are your personal favs?

ShotaSidePart:

Where do yall watch these Turkish dramas?

Most of them are in youtub, turkish123, turkishdrama, turkfans and turksub24.  I've watched many,  for a first-time-watcher  I recommend  Kiralik Ask (Love for rent), and Kara Para Ask (Black money)  which is in Netflix as well. The first  is a romcom, the second a romantic drama between a detective and a rich woman, both high rated and popular and among my favorites.  Please note that turkish dramas have a style and culture different from asian dramas, so you need to get used to that,  If you need more tips about dramas or where to watch , send me a PM.

I haven't seen anyone suggest "The Maid's Revenge".

Although the ending is not what I wanted, this Chinese mini drama fits perfectly with what you are looking for.
He is overprotective, completely madly in love with her in an even aggressive way, jealous to the point of childish revenge just for feeling jealous. But he's very hot and deep down he just wants to protect her and have her love.

Now another drama called "The Bride's Revenge" is out.
I haven't seen it yet but from what they say it's very similar.

chismg10:
Most of them are in youtub, turkish123, turkishdrama, turkfans and turksub24.  I've watched many,  for a first-time-watcher  I recommend  Kiralik Ask (Love for rent), and Kara Para Ask (Black money)  which is in Netflix as well. The first  is a romcom, the second a romantic drama between a detective and a rich woman, both high rated and popular and among my favorites.  Please note that turkish dramas have a style and culture different from asian dramas, so you need to get used to that,  If you need more tips about dramas or where to watch , send me a PM.

I took your word and watched Kiralik Ask..my oh my!! Fell in love with Omer (and Baris XD)

Tried to watch Kara Para Ask as well..but the FL got herself into a hot mess. Couldn't tolerate all her lying. The last straw was the abducted younger sis' relationship with the kidnapper..The most toxic relationship if I ever saw one. 

Do you have any more recs like Kiralik Ask? I watched Erkenci Kus but got bored midway. 

Thank you

lolopolo:

I took your word and watched Kiralik Ask..my oh my!! Fell in love with Omer (and Baris XD)

Tried to watch Kara Para Ask as well..but the FL got herself into a hot mess. Couldn't tolerate all her lying. The last straw was the abducted younger sis' relationship with the kidnapper..The most toxic relationship if I ever saw one. 

Do you have any more recs like Kiralik Ask? I watched Erkenci Kus but got bored midway. 

Thank you

I didn't watch many because after the k-drama My Love From the Star I've only watched  from Asia. Well and always from USA.  I don't remember all of them because some were just ok, like 'High Society' (the original is Turkish).  I remember 'Cesur ve Guzel'  for the leads romance and chemistry, I got hooked just with the first episode, but I fast-forwarded the scenes with the second couple, and didn't like the plot with the villain by the second half either.   I also remember a fluffy romance that I liked a lot, titled 'Cilek Kokusu', but it's very fluffy and maybe you won't like it.   I'm planning to watch very soon 'Ask Laftan Anlamaz' (many have recommended it to me) and I will remember to tell you what I think of it. I also would like to watch another drama with Baris Arduc (Omer)  titled 'Kusgun' that have very good ratings, but I cannot see him with a FL different from Kiralik Ask just as yet :D

chismg10:
I also would like to watch another drama with Baris Arduc (Omer)  titled 'Kusgun' that have very good ratings, but I cannot see him with a FL different from Kiralik Ask just as yet :D

Ikrrrr!! I can still feel the reverberations of Omer saying Defne *_*

I tried watching Ask Laftan Anlamaz (Hande Ercel right?)..You may want to skip it if you dont like toxic relationships..the show takes a nosedive halfway through

I've watched a couple of episodes of Kuzgun but my heart is not ready for Omer with another lady :P

Cesur Ve Guzel..is that featuring Kivanc Tatilug? I've heard about this..I want to watch it but why are all Turkish dramas so long???? 

if anyone is okay with a bl 'my beautiful man' has a main character that fits perfectly into the crazy obsessed with love interest category (both the leads are a bit deranged)

Since we are talking about Turkish series and you want to be obsessed, controlling and so on ML- watch EZEL even though it is from 2011 -2012 this is a tv show that was rated first in Turkey and many other countires. It was so so good and ML is very manipulative and smart and obsessed with the FL. I know is is available with english subs in youtube and some other places! Another one but the how concept is a bit different and the couple is iconic in Turkish tv show history is - Aski memnu- forbidden love with Beren Saat and Kivanc! Watch these 2 and you will thank me later :)