So, hello ^^ I've just completed Gaksital and I'm so depressed right now.. I totally loved it but it's so sad that it has ended. I'm afraid that I won't be able to find drama as good as that. My "Plan to watch" list is full of great (and not) dramas, but I don't really know what to watch. I'd like to watch really good drama. Will light a rom-com be better or something similar? Like historical/action/something? I thought about for ex. Iljimae. Please, if you have experience in this kind of situations, help me ^^
I think it's better to go on something opposite or quite different from what you previously had.. or something where your bias is in it:)
I'm so experienced in this kind of thing...I've seen your PTW list and I really think you must try:Liar Game, Shining Inheritance and Iljimae!!! I think you should start with Liar Game....is one of my favorite dramas<3
wrote: I think it's better to go on something opposite or quite different from what you previously had..
or something where your bias is in it

Hmm, I wanted to watch Nice Guy with Song Joong Ki, but it's a melodrama T__T I don't think I'll like it for now

wrote: I'm so experienced in this kind of thing...I've seen your PTW list and I really think you must try:Liar Game, Shining Inheritance and Iljimae!!!

I think you should start with Liar Game....is one of my favorite dramas<3

It's my first time feeling like this T___T Oh, I've thought about Liar Game, it sounds very interesting...

I'd love to watch something similar, but I think it won't be good for me haha
I just started Buzzer Beat with Yamapi and i really like it ! It's not so "light", but it's different from Gaksital (T__T I miss you Joo Won!) and from Nice Guy (I love youuu Joong Ki!)
addicting k-drama that is a romance AND action but not light at all : Time Between Dog and Wolf ! One of my favorite dramas ever.
time between dog and wolf will make you forget gaksital! similar in some ways but better.
Hmm so I should try Time Between Dog and Wolf, I only hope I won't end dropping it like a few action dramas earlier T____T But thank you all for your answers :)
Since Gaksital ended, I've been in a drama funk. I've started on the dramas that followed but couldnt care less if I stopped or not. Don't get me wrong, Faith and Arang and the Magistrate are good, they are just not JooWon in a mask and crazy KiWoong in a side car.

To combat my drama boredom, I too thought watching light dramas would be a nice switch. I tried Prosecutor Princess and Protect the Boss but it just wouldnt work. Instead I tried Japanese dramas since they are shorter and much less angst. I just finished Rich Man Poor Woman and Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu and I would recommend both.

Looking at your list, I'd say start with something like Buzzer Beat or Liar Game. They are light and and Buzzer Beat has cute moments while Liar Game has its humorous moments. If you want action, Time Between Dog and Wolf and Princess's Man will be your best bets. You need something that hooks you in like Gaksital did (although TBDW does take a couple of episodes for that. hang in there). Shining Inheritance is good to try next.

I just started Innocent Man/Nice Guy. Something's finally broken the Gaksital spell! haha

Fighting!
from your ptw list Sunny Happiness or something shorter Rich man, Poor woman.

from my list here is some good action with eye candy for you; http://www.mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2196/warrior-baek-dong-soo

and then there is Tokyo DOGS :)
so, I'm still on my drama depression after rewatching TBDW (I love that drama) and I'm gonna betwitch myself with Gaksital...