Hi i wonder if u can recommend a lakorn or thai drama that have that sexual tension  in the air like  for example Kluen Cheevit?

I haven't watched that many Lakorns, but try Wanida? I thought the couple had rly great romantic chemistry in that one. I didn't finish Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah, but I remember thinking the main couple had huge sexual tension. Also, anything with Yaya + Nadech? They're really cute & have adorable chemistry imo.

Hi,

I recommend Pin Anong, they have real lip to lip kisses uncensored, even though it is not french kisses. They also have sexual life and when they get together they have a lot of skinship. The female lead is annoying but gets better by the end. It is funny, the characterws are appealing. It was never boring.

Full House thai has also a really great chemistry. There are real kisses if I remember correctly and the ice cream scene is really hot. I really like this drama.

I have heard about Lying Heart in which there are hot kisses and sexy chemistry, but I didn't watch it.