samsoons:

Just Between Lovers. It's a melodrama and some themes might be heavy, but the male lead is really likeable and a good person. Just 3 more weeks until it's ends, if you want to marathon later :)

Thank you so much!!! I've heard Just Between Lovers is really great too. I think I might marathon it, I get too impatient lol. 

You're welcome, @maddler. And welcome to dramaland, btw! :) 

samsoons:

You're welcome, @maddler. And welcome to dramaland, btw! :) 

Thanks so much :) 

If you want the sweetest male leads ever, noona romances are your best bet due to how adoring the male leads tend to be (obviously not always, but certain ones really touch your heart)

- Weightlifting Fairy 

- I Hear Your Voice

- Witch’s Romance (noona romance)

- Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy (noona romance)

- Unstoppable High Kick (only one of the storylines with Yunho... plus this is a long one so I get it if you skip out on this particular one)

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku- The male lead is a nice guy who always gets mistaken for being a criminal.

Hear Me- Movie the male lead delivers food for his parent's restaurant and falls in love with a deaf girl at first sight. 

From Me to You- The male lead is the most popular guy in school, and is extremely nice. 

Leh Nangfah- The male lead and female lead clash in the beginning, but that's because she starts off really spoiled, very quickly you see how nice he is.

Ugly Alert- The male lead is the nicest person ever, but it's a long drama, there are 133 episodes at around 35 minutes each.

I don't know about other countries, but luckily Korea is moving foward and leaving the 'tsundere' male lead behind. Even the last drama starred by Lee Min Ho -who is like... the king of asshole characters - was more on the cute side. 

Some of my favorite dramas are:

- It's okay that's love: The male lead is not your average ashole, but he is not overly sweet either. I think he has one of the most realistic personalities out there. Also this drama touches the almost taboo issue of mental health in Korea.

- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. A sweet coming of age drama. Both leads are pure fluff.

- I'm not a robot. This one is still airing but it's super sweet and cute.  You won't regret checking it out. 

- Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim. The name of this one is awful but if you are into hospital dramas, this one is simply the best.  

- Oh my venus

- Pinocchio

- Reply 1988  My all time favorite drama. This one is more about friendship and family, but all the characters are lovely. 

Aseret:

If you want the sweetest male leads ever, noona romances are your best bet due to how adoring the male leads tend to be (obviously not always, but certain ones really touch your heart)

- Weightlifting Fairy 

- I Hear Your Voice

- Witch’s Romance (noona romance)

- Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy (noona romance)

- Unstoppable High Kick (only one of the storylines with Yunho... plus this is a long one so I get it if you skip out on this particular one)

Oh yeah! I've heard many noona romances have great male leads!! I'll definitely look into the ones you suggested, thanks so much! :) 

tita_cba:

https://mydramalist.com/15986-one-more-happy-ending

Oh thank you! I've been recommended this one as well, looks really good :) 

squeakyelle:

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku- The male lead is a nice guy who always gets mistaken for being a criminal.

Hear Me- Movie the male lead delivers food for his parent's restaurant and falls in love with a deaf girl at first sight. 

From Me to You- The male lead is the most popular guy in school, and is extremely nice. 

Leh Nangfah- The male lead and female lead clash in the beginning, but that's because she starts off really spoiled, very quickly you see how nice he is.

Ugly Alert- The male lead is the nicest person ever, but it's a long drama, there are 133 episodes at around 35 minutes each.

From Me to You was soooo good!!! One of my favs, absolutely loved the male lead <3 Oh wow Hear Me sounds really interesting! Thank you so much for all the recommendations!!! :) 

PaulaPortillo:

I don't know about other countries, but luckily Korea is moving foward and leaving the 'tsundere' male lead behind. Even the last drama starred by Lee Min Ho -who is like... the king of asshole characters - was more on the cute side. 

Some of my favorite dramas are:

- It's okay that's love: The male lead is not your average ashole, but he is not overly sweet either. I think he has one of the most realistic personalities out there. Also this drama touches the almost taboo issue of mental health in Korea.

- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. A sweet coming of age drama. Both leads are pure fluff.

- I'm not a robot. This one is still airing but it's super sweet and cute.  You won't regret checking it out. 

- Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim. The name of this one is awful but if you are into hospital dramas, this one is simply the best.  

- Oh my venus

- Pinocchio

- Reply 1988  My all time favorite drama. This one is more about friendship and family, but all the characters are lovely. 

Oh that's such good news! I hope there'll be more Kdramas in the future with more kind and likable male leads. Thanks so much for all the suggestions! :) I've seen some of I'm Not a Robot, but I have it on hold atm bc I wanna wait till the series is finished. Really liking it so far tho! I've also heard great things about Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and all of the Reply series. Thanks again for the recs.!! :)  

Love o2o which is a Chinese Drama has a male lead that isn't rude to the female lead, in fact he is anythign but. The whole movie is super fluffy and defintely one that I would reccomend to anyone. It is also a fairy new drama.

Martina:

Love o2o which is a Chinese Drama has a male lead that isn't rude to the female lead, in fact he is anythign but. The whole movie is super fluffy and defintely one that I would reccomend to anyone. It is also a fairy new drama.

Thanks so much!! I'll definitely check it out :) 

I’m Not a Robot.     

My Only Love Song 

Faith

Sword and Flower

Queen Seon Duk 

Hwarag

Goblin

Divorce Lawyer in Love

Protect the Boss 

Shopping King Louie 

The K2

Bring It On, Ghost 

Frankestein no Koi

Dramaworld

The Princess Wei Young

Eternal Love

Sound of the Desert 

Time to Love (movie)

thesunsetlimited:

I’m Not a Robot.     

My Only Love Song 

Faith

Sword and Flower

Queen Seon Duk 

Hwarag

Goblin

Divorce Lawyer in Love

Protect the Boss 

Shopping King Louie 

The K2

Bring It On, Ghost 

Frankestein no Koi

Dramaworld

The Princess Wei Young

Eternal Love

Sound of the Desert 

Time to Love (movie)

Thank you so much for all the recs. !!! I appreciate it :)