I'd recommend:

- Angry Mom - If you want something you can relate to and something that is something that could happen to anyone

- Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - if you are into time-travel and thrillers

- Can You Hear My Heart - if you want a perfect drama

- Chief Kim - if you want good laughs

- Cruel City - if you are into undercover and bromance

- Kimi wa Petto - if you want something fluffy and warm during the cold winter

- Marriage, Not Dating - if you want a good romcom with second hand embarrassement

- Six Flying Dragons - If you want an epic historic drama with epic characters

After looking at your completed drama list and your plan to watch list, here are my recommendations based on my favorites ones which I believe you would like :

- It's Okay, That's Love (One of my all-time favorite)

- Bad Guys (I've seen you're waiting for the 2nd season to end, so you can save it for a bit later)

- Marriage, Not Dating (It's hilarious, very much so)

- Reply 1997, 1994, 1988 (Very different feeling than most dramas and unique in that sense)

- Sunny (It's a greaat movie)

In your plan to watch list i see Descendants of the sun!!! (Unbelieveable) you definitely have to watch it.... it is a must watch

Baby and I - I don't know about others, but that was a crack movie, i couldn't stop laughing from the beginning to end

City Hunter - classic, but LeeMinHo's new ones i am not planning to watch them, but this one is ok to watch

Confession of Murder - to me Korean version was better than the Japanese version

You from another star

Faith

Descendants of the Sun 

Kill Me, Heal Me 

I didn't see Faith on your list but I recommend by looking at your watch list (not a Lee Min Ho fangurl either ha ha). These three aren't my highest rated but my top rewatches. They have a good balance of action, romance, comedy, and in Faith fantasy. The soundtracks and productions are great, also the characters and storylines. All have epic feel imho. Happy watching :)

1- Heart to heart

2- Defendant

3- Healer

4- Boss and me