Junmyeon Wife:

I haven’t seen that yet! I’ve been wanting to but idk just get lazy I guess haha. But maybe watching it will help me to miss ruo bai less! Haha I’ve also been thinking of rewatching s1 of whirlwind girl 

Hehe..u should definitely watch loveo2o u will definitely love that...m actually haven't watched whirlwind girl season 02 so m thinking of watching that but before that m going to watch yang yang drama I don't remember the name but it's about 20 episodes only n 30mins each...

Dramamania04:

Hehe..u should definitely watch loveo2o u will definitely love that...m actually haven't watched whirlwind girl season 02 so m thinking of watching that but before that m going to watch yang yang drama I don't remember the name but it's about 20 episodes only n 30mins each...

hee hee i will! i just really need to cut down my list of dramas im currently watching haha. s02 was a bit hard for me to get through.... i liked the new female lead but i spent the whole season waiting for ruo bai to appear so i just felt disappointed in the end and also it felt really odd with ji chang wook...i like him but didnt think he fit in it 

Junmyeon Wife:

hee hee i will! i just really need to cut down my list of dramas im currently watching haha. s02 was a bit hard for me to get through.... i liked the new female lead but i spent the whole season waiting for ruo bai to appear so i just felt disappointed in the end and also it felt really odd with ji chang wook...i like him but didnt think he fit in it 

In s02 ruo bai didn't appear???...but I think in cast it said that ruo bai is going to be appear in a guest role...if that's not true then m really disappointed..

I  want to know more about tornado girl 3....when it will be released ?  Coz i m too eager to see yang yang as ruo bai. . . . Plz let us know whn it will be airing?  Nd any other info if u have . . 

Esha patel:

I  want to know more about tornado girl 3....when it will be released ?  Coz i m too eager to see yang yang as ruo bai. . . . Plz let us know whn it will be airing?  Nd any other info if u have . . 

Recently there's no news about it...it maybe air on 2019 or 2020 bcoz yang yang has many projects to do its shown in his profile in MDL so for tornado girl season 03 we have to wait ...

I hope in season 3 bai cao returns as a teacher tbh, but considering the trends it seems unlikely. She displayed qualities of a person who is one with Yu wan dao by the end of last season, it’s about time she becomes a teacher

Dramamania04:

Recently there's no news about it...it maybe air on 2019 or 2020 bcoz yang yang has many projects to do its shown in his profile in MDL so for tornado girl season 03 we have to wait ...

Hopefully 2019 !! 

KingARMY:

I hope in season 3 bai cao returns as a teacher tbh, but considering the trends it seems unlikely. She displayed qualities of a person who is one with Yu wan dao by the end of last season, it’s about time she becomes a teacher

I would love to see that!! Haha like maybe starting off the next season as “3 years later” and we see her as a teacher and ruo bai comes or starts off with her still competing and ends with her and ruo bai teaching side by side :))) 

Junmyeon Wife:

I would love to see that!! Haha like maybe starting off the next season as “3 years later” and we see her as a teacher and ruo bai comes or starts off with her still competing and ends with her and ruo bai teaching side by side :))) 

Yeah..that will be wonderful to see... that they both come together nd end the season like a happily ever after:)

Frnds plz tell when the whirlwind girl season 3 will release ? Plz....

Bunnie00:

Hi ! I’ve done some research on whirlwind girl 3. I’m Chinese,  so it’s easier to search on Chinese social media like weibo. Unfortunately, wg3 is not filmed yet. Months ago I read an article stating all the casts and it was supposed be being filming last fall. Well, how could that happen? Yang Yang was filming martial universe. I searched today again and it’s already been confirmed that Yang Yang will be coming back as Ruo Bai. They will start filming this sept. Please please follow through.. I’m happy as a clam  as long as Yang Yang is back as Ruo Bai XD.  

Do you know anything about when the whirlwind girl season 3 will release? Plz...

Sangeet:

Do you know anything about when the whirlwind girl season 3 will release? Plz...

Hey there!!...whirlwind girl season 03 maybe going to air on this year or next year because of the busy schedule of yang yang..hope this'll help you..:))

Dramamania04:

Hey there!!...whirlwind girl season 03 maybe going to air on this year or next year because of the busy schedule of yang yang..hope this'll help you..:))

Thank u so much^^

Dramamania04:

Did you hear anything new? Did yang yang say anything recently? 

Junmyeons Wife:

Did you hear anything new? Did yang yang say anything recently? 

Yeag I got news from sources that the shooting was started in September 2018 but don't know if it's true or not..