I generally hate love triangles.

Two k-dramas that I watched fairly recently  had the female lead shut down the love triangle really straightforwardly and I kind of loved it. In Where the Stars Land she tells the second lead to choose - either you're my friend .... and just really upfront about liking the other guy.  

Same thing sort of happens in Your Honor too where she's really upfront with her friend that has the crush on her (I can't entirely remember how the scene went now but she basically breaks off their friendship because of his behaviour and I remember thinking it was awesome)

Temperature of Love sort of does this kind of but the second lead was so persistent that it was really off putting and I dropped it (I think there were other reasons besides that but it was definitely a factor).

So what I'm hoping to find are similarly straightforward female leads who make efforts to nip love triangles in the bud. 

Like the topic added both shows to my ptw thank you!

Only thing I think is similar in my list might be..

https://mydramalist.com/22677-20th-century-boy-and-girl

Minor spoiler FL is a fangirl of SML and you think  it might be love until she completely shuts him down.  Was a very enjoyable show nice and light with a (to me) satisfying romance.

• Love O2O
  • Something about 1% (2016)
  • Good Luck
  • You who came from the stars
  • Queen inhyuns Man
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty - the ML totally and bluntly and satisfyingly shuts the SFL down, the FL lacked the bluntness of the ML, thus it took her a weird while