So; I am on a bit of a KDrama kick lately. I recently finished King 2 Hearts & while I did really enjoy it, without giving too much away it had a typical penultimate death that served no purpose. For me... When I've invested so much time into a character it tends to ruin my opinion of a Drama & leaves me with a unsatisfying feeling! I really don't feel like watching another KDrama like that. I have plenty queued up but now I am a bit worried about diving into another Drama that will leaving me feeling a little like I've been cheated out of my happy feeling >.
Thanks for the suggestions. I've seen Coffee Prince but not the others. So no one dies in the last few episodes in those & no open endings?
I'd add Queen In Hyun's Man and Cheongdamdong Alice
Pantheria wrote: Thanks for the suggestions. I've seen Coffee Prince but not the others. So no one dies in the last few episodes in those & no open endings?

i hate spoilers. but i can say i don't think you will be very disappointed.
twinklelie wrote: I'd add Queen In Hyun's Man and Cheongdamdong Alice

i agree with QIHM. it was really great
twinklelie: Thanks. Have Queen In Hyun's Man queued up already. Might jump into that one next then. I was considering adding Cheongdamdong Alice to my queue. Guess I will now. Wasn't really sure if it was something I'd enjoy since I don't really like any of the leads & the story didn't jump out at me. :) ali101234: I'm one of those weird people who likes spoilers & even sometimes reads the ends of Dramas before I watch them LOL. But sometimes I forget like with King 2 Hearts >.
I'm not a fan of Moon Geun Young,but even so, I enjoyed watching Cheongdamdong Alice ^^
Thank you. I'll definitely add it to my list then. :)
I need romance 2012 :D
witlily wrote: I need romance 2012 :D

Thank you. That seems to be a second season. Would I need to watch the first to understand what's going on? :)
Pantheria wrote: Thank you. That seems to be a second season. Would I need to watch the first to understand what's going on? :)

No need :D, this different story.
Glad I'm not the only one lol. I really hate sad or ambiguous endings. Or worst of all pointless ones!
you have to add in City Hunter, Innocent man and Iljimae.