Pantheria wrote: I recently finished King 2 Hearts & while I did really enjoy it, without giving too much away it had a typical penultimate death that served no purpose. For me... When I've invested so much time into a character it tends to ruin my opinion of a Drama & leaves me with a unsatisfying feeling!

**There was purpose of the death. It resulted in major growth of many characters and I guess also added to the theme of melodrama which it has. **Well this is what I know and tell myself but I felt it was kind of unnecessary and wished it did not happen :( But hey when do dramas go exactly the way we want :) I still really enjoyed the ending of the drama.
The first drama that comes into my mind is "A Gentleman's dignity". It'll leave you a great feeling and yes.. NO ONE dies. :]
That Winter, The Wind Blows. <3
All but 3-4 of my watched dramas are happy/unsad endings... A couple are unresolved, but not necessarily unhappy. You can check out my list if you want.
Thanks cuterabbit I'll check out Iljimae. Seen the other two though. Dramaholicss. That one has been on my list for a while. Did try to start it at one point but wasn't feeling it. Will try again I guess. :) That Winter, The Wind Blows. Isn't that a Melodrama? From what I've read seems it involves plenty of suffering? Thanks azndrama. I'll check your profile out. :)