Oh I watched all of it. The last 4 episodes were boring, but I made it thru!
try The Greatest Love...it's by the same writer of you're beautiful....also My Name is Sam Soon...I'm sure you'll never feel bored ^^
genger wrote: try The Greatest Love...it's by the same writer of you're beautiful....also My Name is Sam Soon...I'm sure you'll never feel bored ^^

Thanks for suggestions! These look awesome!
kittenmittons wrote: Thanks! I didn't watch any Jdramas because i hear you are lucky if you get 1 kiss for the entire show, and that gets old really fast... I will give it a try

Yep give it a try you never know you might like it. If you want a mature and realistic romance drama and the Main Lead is very cool then I can suggest Orange Days another Jdrama. I just watched it recently and it was amazing. With this drama you can't help fall in love with the Main Lead. It will have kisses and more...
Lol you seem injoy very ligh drama without any complicated storypoints or deeper struggle. I think you must try " Sweet 18", you might say girl falls literarily for cool guy and pursues...erm nearly hunts him down.
Mars is a very good Jdrama that is not one of the typically feel-good type dramas. It deals with real issues that the charcters face and how they are working through them.http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/133/mars

You should also try It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again
http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/58/it-started-with-a-kiss
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/59/they-kiss-again
Fated to Love You is a good one. It's got the classic innocent girl ends up falling for "cool" guy and the course of the series changes halfway through so keeps it interesting. Plus, pretty good kiss scenes throughout. Not a ton but way more than kdramas (it's a Taiwanese drama) and pretty steamy for Asian drama standards, imo. Mars is one of my favorites (also Taiwanese). It's a pretty heavy drama but soooo good! You won't regret watching it. Again, very innocent girl (with major issues) and super hot bad boy/playboy (with major issues) coming together to have one amazing love story. Lots of great kisses throughout the drama as well. Queen In Hyun's Man was also really good, as some have already suggested. And I would also recommend Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, as someone else already has. I could never get into JDramas until I watched this one. Loved it! Plus, it's only 9 or 10 episodes so the story moves along quickly. Also made me a HUGE fan of Kamenashi Kazuya.
if you want kisses I suggest I Need Romance :)
Masquerade wrote: Try Autumns Concerto! :)

Youll also might like Heartstrings.
Lee Shin (played bei Jung Yonghwa) is sooooo cool in that drama. :)

Finishing up Heartstrings and it IS AWESOME. Love it!!! Perfect tsundere guy and many kissing scenes. Thanks for a perfect recommendation!
I second Mars (melo) and Devil Besides You (romcom), Easy Fortune Happy Life (melo), Flower Boy Next Door (romcom-not a lot of kissing tho :P), all the versions of Hana Yori Dango/BBF/Meteor Garden (again not a lot of intimacy), ISWAK/TKA, Lie to Me, Prince Turns to Frog, Waking Love Up, Stars Falling From the Sky, Sunny Happiness, You're Beautiful (prob. seen it...), 1% of Anything, Office Girls, Rich Man Poor Woman, Sweet Relationship, The Greatest Love, Personal Taste