hi guys i hope at least your recommendation fulfill this criteria below:

1. realistic plot (no any kind of big conflict/conspiration or something too dramatic, just a simple one but really interesting). slice of life genre is also ok

2. the characters can give us motivation to work harder and harder

i have watched Chief Kim, i think it's quite similar to Misaeng, but still there are to many illogical things (big conflict everywhere)

My Mister 

-this drama has the same director as Misaeng (Kim won suk PD), it's also a slice of life genre.

-The plot is very realistic, it's about how the two main leads deal with their everyday hardships and how their life connected to each other, without unnecessary romance included (just what we had in Misaeng), and for sure, it's a drama full of life lessons.. i think you'll love this drama.

live

it's about police officers, their daily life, how cases influence them and make them feel. friendship, love, etc... it's a masterpiece

iamgeralddd:

My Mister 

-this drama has the same director as Misaeng (Kim won suk PD), it's also a slice of life genre.

-The plot is very realistic, it's about how the two main leads deal with their everyday hardships and how their life connected to each other, without unnecessary romance included (just what we had in Misaeng), and for sure, it's a drama full of life lessons.. i think you'll love this drama.

I will try watch it, thx dude

Targaryen:

live

it's about police officers, their daily life, how cases influence them and make them feel. friendship, love, etc... it's a masterpiece 

I will try watch it, thx dude

Awl

Argon

Both are quality shows about people doing their best under trying circumstances in the workplace, but I think they're a bit more painfully difficult to watch than Misaeng, so just be aware of that.