What do you recommend me to see from my PTW list and why?
You should definitely watch these from you PTW:

- 49 days
Awesome drama. Amazing cast. It has all the flavor of a good story of love, hatred, and sacrifice
- a Werewolf boy
Beautiful and powerful movie experience. Amazing.
- Baby & I
Funny and cute movie. Adorable~
- Big
Entertaining, funny and interesting movie. I personally really enjoyed this drama.
- do re mi fa so la ti do
This movie is just great.
- Goong
Funny and very nice drama.
- King2Hearts
Amazingly awesome drama. haha you really should watch this drama!
- I need romance
Unique and funny drama! Kind of very realistic in its own funny way ~
- Koizora
This movie is one of the best japanese movies i've ever seen. I really LOVE this movie. Very touching.
- Miss no good
Very funny and entertaining drama.
- Queen In Hyun's Man
Awesome drama! You definitely should watch this one
- Scent of woman
Very beautiful and awesome drama!
I'd recommend the following. Order depends really on what genre you are in the mood for. Sorry not really good at writing why you should watch them LOL. :) Lighthearted Why Why Love - Interesting story. Great chemistry between the leads. Mike He, Rainie Yang & Kingone. Love Buffet - First EP is a bit boring & hard to get into but once you can get past that just a nice simple story to watch. Baby & I - Cute short movie. Easy to watch when you don't have much time. Kimi ni Todoke Kamikaze Girls Tumbling Atashinchi no Danshi Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Sungkyunkwan Scandal Lovely Complex Rooftop Prince A bit more serious/Meaty Cheongdamdong Alice - Unexpected story. City Hunter - Must watch! Fantastic action & acting. Great story. Won't be bored from the get-go! King2Hearts - Very well made, great cinematography & interesting story. Me too, Flower - This did really badly rating wise & got cut to 15 EP's but it's actually a really good story & the acting is nice too. Also the ending even so it was cut isn't too bad. Faith - Good historical. Especially if it isn't usually the type of Drama you like. I'm not usually into sageuk's but I did enjoy this & made me reconsider checking out other historical Dramas. It's not the best but it's definitely entertaining. :) Kingyo Club - Very short JDrama but excellent little story. Kinda sweet & simple but easy to watch. Koizora Drama - The only sad Drama I've really ever liked. Great acting. Piece Innocent Love
You hadn't watch "The moon that embraces the Sun" yet?? what are you waiting for? and watch "Innocent Man" It's also great ;)
Thanks to everyone!