Ok, if you go on my currently watching dramas you'll find A LOOOT! Now, I want to see al of them because I like the episodes that I've seen until now, but I'd lie to finish one and THEN begin the other, not all of them in the same time! So, can you say in what order see and why first? Make a list please. For example: First "this one if you are in this mood" second..and so on. Thank you so much!
I don't know if this is what youre asking but Maaybe first you should finish those dramas that only have few episodes left. For example first you could watch those last 3 episodes of Queen In Hyuns man and then last 2 episodes on Hi my sweetheart......etc After that, that list is shorter.
the best thing in your list is City Hunter followed by School 2013 & of course you can watch The Best Lee Soon Shin because it's currently airing (only 2 eps every week) the rest aren't at the same level so you can put them on hold till you finish those ones ^_^
Personally I would definitely finish the Dramas you are close to completing so you can get them out of the way like City Hunter which is a great Drama. I'd also recommend Flower Boy Next Door if you are in the mood for something light-hearted & funny. To The Beautiful You for something not serious. Cheongdamdong Alice for something unexpected. Also definitely finish Tatta Hitotsu no Koi which has a good ending. :)
I would drop all the South Korean dramas because they are poor. Ive heard that together is better than why why love, so I would finish why why love first.
No no no, to To The Beautiful You =/ But if you do like To The Beautiful You, you should check out the original Japanese version Hana Kimi (2007) - hilarious drama~ Bloody Monday is an awesome drama, especially when you get to season 2. Full of suspense! Koizora is a good drama too. But be prepared to cry... I wasn't a big fan of City Hunter or Goong but everyone else really seems to like them, so you might as well try them ^^ In Time With You is a great Taiwanese drama!