I remembered watching this on TV don't know how long ago (at least 5yrs ago), I can't remember the name but kinda want to watch it again. I will give the description of what I remember as much as possible. On a rainy night (I think), a woman(spirit/ghost) appeared outside the mansion/house, somehow the female lead(human) from the house allowed the woman(not knowing she isn't human) to live with her. The female lead somehow treat her nicely like she's her sister. Female lead introduced the woman to her family, I remembered female lead's grandmother have bad eyes. Then somehow the spirit replaced female lead, took everything from her. In normal people eyes, the spirit look like female lead and female lead look like the spirit. Female lead shocked, doesn't know what's happening then got kicked out from her house by spirit. Somehow female lead met a taoist (or priest? not sure), the taoist told her about the spirit get close to human and replace them. And that she still have time to get her place back, if not she will became like how the spirit is. Female lead then have a fight with the woman but she failed. Bad ending. Anyone have any idea what this movie is? Not all drama/movie is updated in mydramalist so this might not too?