Is there any drama where female lead changes into cold woman after male lead broke her heart?

Male lead feels guilty  and chases her but FL can't forgive him.

Check out:

• New tales of a Gisaeng - definitely the plot of what you are looking for
  • Queen of the Game
  • Maybe
    • KBS drama special Home sweet Home - there is an element of fantasy/scifi in thus, thus the ML doesnt remember the past
    • Wild Chives and soy bean Soup - she is cold only at ML or reluctant to be friendly with ML, plus he does not realize it is her 
    • Plus nine Boys - FL didnt become cold at ML, not until he confessed to her later
 Czakhareina:

Check out:

• New tales of a Gisaeng - definitely the plot of what you are looking for
  • Queen of the Game
  • Maybe
    • KBS drama special Home sweet Home - there is an element of fantasy/scifi in thus, thus the ML doesnt remember the past
    • Wild Chives and soy bean Soup - she is cold only at ML or reluctant to be friendly with ML, plus he does not realize it is her 
    • Plus nine Boys - FL didnt become cold at ML, not until he confessed to her later

Rebeccaabena:

innocent man

Thank you so much for recommendations/^____^

3GGG:

The Last Empress

Thank you /^_^

iamgeralddd:

Missing You (2012)

Really ? WOW! i didn't know missing you has this type of story! I thought it's going to be like other love  triangle dramas .I should've watched it sooner! Thanks for telling me !/^_^

Blueocean:

Really ? WOW! i didn't know missing you has this type of story! I thought it's going to be like other love  triangle dramas .I should've watched it sooner! Thanks for telling me !/^_^

From what i remember, yes. 

Female lead & male lead are childhood friends (they like each other), and separated by a tragedy. They meet again as an adult, but the female lead pretend to be someone else and want to avenge the male lead for what had happened in the past. 

I hope i don't get it wrong :) bcs it's been years since i watched it.. :)

iamgeralddd:

From what i remember, yes. 

Female lead & male lead are childhood friends (they like each other), and separated by a tragedy. They meet again as an adult, but the female lead pretend to be someone else and want to avenge the male lead for what had happened in the past. 

I hope i don't get it wrong :) bcs it's been years since i watched it.. :)

It's ok if the story isn't similar to my category. Actually , I'm curious about this drama and I'm planning to put it in my PTW list.

Fated to love you the Korean version 

Temptation of Wife