So, as I have read and watched alot of mangas and animes, I wanna try watch some asian dramas, I haven't watched a single one, so I'd like your opinion on what to start with, or some of the "must watch dramas", genre doesn't really matters but it's a + if there're alot of interraction between alot characters, interesting plot and of course great character developement. Thanks beforehand.
A good way to start is to look for dramas that are live-action versions of manga. Some of the best that I've seen are Hana Yori Dango; Hana Kimi (Start with the 2007 version); and Devil Beside You. If you're looking for a completely original story, You're Beautiful is one of the best. It was the gateway drama for a lot of people.
First and foremost........hello and welcome here!
So what animes u've seen so far? Does any of it has a drama version? than u might start with that!

Some animes and mangas that has drama versions are: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi henge, hana yori dango, Itazura no kiss, xxxholic, GTO, Gokushen, Hanakimi, Youikai ningen bem, Ouran high school host club, Nodame Cantabile, Kimi wa Petto, Skip Beat, Hachimitsu no Clover...............................there's probably many more!

So go with one u like best!
"Must watch dramas" Proposal Daisakusen Fated to Love You 1 Litre of Tears Code Blue