The girl has to be considered ugly, a little stupid, and so is always alone and there isn't a guy who likes her. What ca yu reccoman me? PS: Tell me something that is also a good drama for you :)
O_O ugly and stupid are not hard to find, but the problem is, most dramas tend to make the ugly, stupid one is the girl everyone falls in love with at the end, so I'm not sure you would find a drama that matches your description
From what you say, I would suggest "Fated to love you" or "ToGetHer" though perhaps the second is more like what you are looking for. In the first one the girl is so common that no one really likes her and everybody uses her, she is a bit dummy. In the second the girl is not considered pretty, is ignored by everyone, is always alone and only has one friend who is the caption of the swimming team that has the mind of an 8 year old. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I really hope you can find something good to watch. Good luck! ^.^
I haven't seen 'playful kiss' yet. But isn't it supposed to be like that? anyone?
I guess you can give a try to Nobuta wo Produce (well the girl is considered to be ugly, and none actually cares if she is stupid or not) or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge(girl is not stupid but weird). Playfull Kiss could be an option. (I do not think anyone thinks the girl is ugly, she definetly is stupid) Well may be also Skip Beat. The more I think about, I think you are more likely looking for Playfull Kiss. Good Luck :)
Adhithi wrote: I haven't seen 'playful kiss' yet. But isn't it supposed to be like that? anyone?

In Playful kiss, It started with a Kiss, Itazura na Kiss and all the adaptations the girl is not pretty nor smart but has a lot of friends and has always several guys running after her even thought the one she is in love with doesn’t care about her.
Even thought it's an amazing story, one of my favorites.
Personal Taste, Boys Before Flowers, Coffee Prince, Country Princess, Down With Love, Easy Fortune Happy Life, Full House (1st one), Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Green Rose, Heartstrings (not ugly, but nerdy), I Really Really Like You (country bumpkin girl), Mars (nerdy/social outcast), Prince Turns to Frog, The Greatest Love, The Rose, Wild Romance... although I must condition this with the fact that beauty is subjective! :P
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon she was really ugly in compare to regular female leads
genger wrote: My Name Is Kim Sam Soon she was really ugly in compare to regular female leads

yah man. yah man... very ugly. also stupid.