Here's a list of dramas that I'm planning to watch but can't bring myself to. Help please! 1. Who are you? 2. Padam Padam 3. A man's story 4. Bad guy 5. Warrior baek dong soo 6. Mary stayed out all night 7. 7th Grade Civil Servant Or if you know something worth watching, with interesting plot and handsome male lead lemme know! Thanks!
Out of your list I've only seen Mary Stayed Out All Night. I know alot of people didn't like it, but I really enjoyed it. It has comedy, romance and some really good songs.
Watch Bad Guy, two of the sexiest man on korea as first and second male lead, some doesn't like the ending......................I liked it though! Or you can dismiss the above as crazy fangirlism and start watching "White Christmas." Bad Guy is still good :D
Out of those 7, I've only watched 7th Grade Civil Servant but although it's one of my favorite dramas, everyone seems to hate it, so...
OMG watch Warrior Baek Dong Soo, it's amazing, it's definitely one of the best dramas that I've ever seen. Of course you must like historical dramas or it will be a waste but if you like them, you should definitely give it a try ... I was so addicted to it when it aired :)
Sounds like you're scraping the bottom of the barrel there - I can empathize... :D
None of them. I took a look at your plan to watch list though and I saw reply 1997. I'd really recommend watching that! it was brilliant.
I also recommend Warrior Baek Dong Soo. I won't say it is the greatest, but it is good to watch, with a lot fighting, and a little romance.
out of those I would also recommend WBDS...but if you don't want historical Bad Guy is intense. Who are you is very light weight. Mary stayed out all night is very sweet and fun. Padam Padam is deep. and 7th level civil servant was just a time filler for me, I wouldn't really recommend it. just saw you have MARS on hold....it's a great drama!