I was going to suggest you watch Nodame, or Bad Guy, then I had the brilliant idea to go read your list and it turns out you're much better suited to advice and suggest than I will ever be! LOL Sorry for not thinking about it before.:D

Since you seem to like period dramas though, maybe you could try Joseon X-files/Secret Investigation Record. I haven't watched it myself, but I've read great reviews of it: apparently it is brilliantly acted and truly addicting. :)
fhienna wrote: I was going to suggest you watch Nodame, or Bad Guy, then I had the brilliant idea to go read your list and it turns out you're much better suited to advice and suggest than I will ever be! LOL Sorry for not thinking about it before.:D

Since you seem to like period dramas though, maybe you could try Joseon X-files/Secret Investigation Record. I haven't watched it myself, but I've read great reviews of it: apparently it is brilliantly acted and truly addicting. :)

No worries, and I am not good at giving advice, I just read descriptions and watch most times.. others were recommended.. Some, the descriptions didn't give it justice, such as Last Friends when I originally watched it.

Period drama's are an iffy thing with me, I can't bring myself to watch some of them, but i will look into the one you suggested.. thank you :)
Hi, just looked through you list and i would recommend you Call of the Country (very funny, secret agent kind of thing, but not much ection here), Capital Scandal (it looks like silly romance in the beginning, but it goes much deeper in the end with more acion, Kang Ji Hwan plays the main and he is just gorgeuos ^_^ and all acting is superb), movie Shes on duty (with Kim Sun Ah and Gong Yu, also about secret policewoman, very funny and cute, with lots of action).
daisy wrote: Hi, just looked through you list and i would recommend you Call of the Country (very funny, secret agent kind of thing, but not much ection here), Capital Scandal (it looks like silly romance in the beginning, but it goes much deeper in the end with more acion, Kang Ji Hwan plays the main and he is just gorgeuos ^_^ and all acting is superb), movie Shes on duty (with Kim Sun Ah and Gong Yu, also about secret policewoman, very funny and cute, with lots of action).

Thank you, I had wondered about those drama's wasn't sure if I would like them, so I never attempted to watch.. will check them out.. :)