Something like City Hunter or Sign, maybe mixed? Or, a drama centered around music of some form or other, ex would be I Am Legend or YAB..
Try Cain and Abel (So Ji Sub)
Drama centered around music:

Dream High
Mary Stayed Out All Night (with Jang Geun Suk *___*)
aidanurafiqah wrote: Drama centered around music:

Dream High
Mary Stayed Out All Night (with Jang Geun Suk *___*)

Thanks, I have seen both of these, was highly disappointed with Mary.. Dream High was good tho
intertabakru wrote: Try Cain and Abel (So Ji Sub)

Thanks, will look into it.
Iminiaswadway wrote: Thanks, I have seen both of these, was highly disappointed with Mary.. Dream High was good tho

wow. I liked MSOAN very much *___* i think the couple in MSOAN was a looooot better than the couple in YAB but YAB still was better.
Hanoo2ik wrote: wow. I liked MSOAN very much *___* i think the couple in MSOAN was a looooot better than the couple in YAB but YAB still was better.

Yeah, I was really into Mary in the beginning, then it started to slow down, then the new writers made a mess of things, both fathers were just plain wrong, and the mother wasnt much better.. They were cute together, yes, better chemistry, and YAB was definately better.. but he did another show I liked more.. I can say he looks totally awesome fighting and long hair :)
coachoutletulq wrote: Something like City Hunter or Sign, maybe mixed? Or, a drama centered around music of some form or other, ex would be I Am Legend or YAB..

what elements that makes you like Sign?
i havent seen city hunter (i think city hunter is a game in Sign), base on the trailer its looks like another time between wolf and dog
hnhon wrote: what elements that makes you like Sign?
i havent seen city hunter (i think city hunter is a game in Sign), base on the trailer its looks like another time between wolf and dog

I like the forensic investigative stuffs, and the whole "never give up" attitude..

City Hunter, so far is awesome, am loving it, and its not really like Time Between Wolf and Dog, although that was an awesome drama. But, to some degree I can see the similarities between the two, mainly revenge.
For action, you could try Runaway Plan B. I know it has many detractors, but I personally enjoyed it a lot. It's fun, fast-paced, with great fighting scenes and romance - although this last is not the main point.
Bloody Monday. It's a japanese drama and it's bloody awesome.
sakuranonamida wrote: Bloody Monday. It's a japanese drama and it's bloody awesome.

I agree with you there, it is awesome. :)
Marii-sama wrote: For action, you could try Runaway Plan B. I know it has many detractors, but I personally enjoyed it a lot. It's fun, fast-paced, with great fighting scenes and romance - although this last is not the main point.

I enjoyed it to a degree, I never really flailed at it, or had to watch it every single week. The romance sucked in this show, the action was good tho.. thanks for the input.
melek wrote: Yeah, I was really into Mary in the beginning, then it started to slow down, then the new writers made a mess of things, both fathers were just plain wrong, and the mother wasnt much better.. They were cute together, yes, better chemistry, and YAB was definately better.. but he did another show I liked more.. I can say he looks totally awesome fighting and long hair :)

That drama might be Hong Gil Dong *points to my ava*
Deechul wrote: That drama might be Hong Gil Dong *points to my ava*

yup yup.. one of my fav dramas ever :)