So this is a simple game where the person above types a drama which he/she is planning to watch and then the person below will either recommend it or not. If you haven't seen the drama then just write ''not seen''. So let's start: Queen In Hyun's Man
Recommend it. Currently watching and enjoying it :) The Bridal Mask
Recommend it. One of the best. Jang Ok Jung
Recommend it :) Its really good! The Case of Itaewon Homicide
Heard good things about it but haven't seen it yet. Flower boy next door
Recommend it, cute drama :) Nine
Definitely recommend it, every episodes keeps you on the edge of your sit. My Girl
I know this drama is not unanimously appreciated but I recommend it ! It was my first kdrama, I loved the story and I had a good laugh (the best point is Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jun Ki though :p) Gu Family Book
Recommend it! I'm currently watching this drama and I think it's getting more and more better :) The greatest Love
recommend it if you like comedy and these stuff. the king of dramas
Recommend it. Very interesting and funny, but there isn't much of romance in it ;) That Winter, the Wind Blows
Recommend! Jo In Sung... enough said ;p Karamazov no Kyodai
Heard good thin about it but haven't seen so I don't really know. Autumn's Concerto
~SuperRecommend~ one of my all time Fave ;)) Looking forward for remake...! ~ King 2Hearts ~
Recommend-a lot of people liked it although personally it's was just a 7 for me Skip Beat!