Hello,

I want to ask you guys for some recommendations!

Lately, I have been on a real drama slump, and I am in the mood to watch something different.

Can you recommend me some romance dramas with some wonderful landscape, sceneries? For instance in " The legend of the condir heroes 2008" I fell in love with the Mongolian plains. In Goodbye My presence, at the beginning, I really liked the landscape.

Can you recommend me some drama similar? It can be a travel drama, I like historical drama, any country. But my only requirement it that there is romance.

Thanks, guys!

If you want to watch drama with beautiful sceneries I recommend The Legend of the Blue Sea. It was like watching fairytale, beautiful sceneries and I also liked love story between leads.    

Kdramalover203:

If you want to watch drama with beautiful sceneries I recommend The Legend of the Blue Sea. It was like watching fairytale, beautiful sceneries and I also liked love story between leads.    

Thank you ! I have watched it . I didn’t watch it till the end I don’t remember why. But the sceneries are beautiful it marked me because of this!

Ackery:

Mr Sunshine

Oh I didn’t think of this one! I ‘lol watch it!

I just watched  The Package and its set in France majority of the show. Made me want to go to France :) . 

Elle0804:

I just watched  The Package and its set in France majority of the show. Made me want to go to France :) . 

Haha I live in France so I wanted to see some other places! I am tired of France lol! But for me it is not exotic :D but the drama seems nice! I may watch it later!

I think at these dramas :

- in Prince of Lan Ling at the beginning of drama, the village of white mountain (where the heroin is native) is really beautiful and away from the outside tumult  ; but I saw you drop it, so if you want give another chance.

- in Bloody romance, there is a cave (I will call it like this) in Gui Hua City where the setting is really otherworldly.

- In Sound of Romance, the heroin come from the desert, the landscape are less dreamy but the scenery has remained in my memory.

If you want dreamy sceneries say no more

check out this channel for a Chinese Goddess her nme is Li ziqi

There's this interesting travel/reality show with Ryu Joon Yeol and Lee Je Hoon called Traveler.   They travel to Cuba together and travel via backpack and its got tons of beautiful shots.   It just finished airing last month. 

One the best scenarios I’ve seen is from Goblin; they have beautiful landscapes from Canada. Since this is a very famous drama you have probably heard of it or watched it by now. But if not give it a try.  

I think The Legends have some pretty amazing sceneries and the romance/chemistry between the leads is one of the best in my opinion!

This is probably not an expected choice because there are few scenery shots & the ones that are present are not necessarily impressive, but the Reply Series always marks me with the ornate detail and sheer work they put into the super intricate sets and creating the time period they are presenting. So if you're impressed with production values in general, this could fit, but, again, there are no impressive landscapes or sceneries.

Some dramas that I consider really beautiful, aesthetically pleasing (that involve or are based around romance as per your request) are The Princess' Man, The Moon That Embraces The Sun, The Story of Ming Lan, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms.
If you're willing to watch something a little bit older & thus a little bit more cinematographically natural, Dae Jang Geum is probably the closest thing you're looking for (STUNNING scenery & a lovely romance, although it does take a bit of waiting since the story is about her life from childhood on).

The trailer for an upcoming big-budget drama Novoland: Eagle Flag (air date is June 3) has some beautiful scenery.  The trailer was more focused on the characters, but you can see snippets of majestic snow covered forests and rugged dusty Xinjiang terrain.  It is reported that there were about twenty filming sites in Xinjiang, including Aksu City and Dushanzi Canyon. They also filmed scenic mountains and rivers around Enshi City in Hubei province and Shennongjia. 

flours:

The trailer for an upcoming big-budget drama Novoland: Eagle Flag (air date is June 3) has some beautiful scenery.  The trailer was more focused on the characters, but you can see snippets of majestic snow covered forests and rugged dusty Xinjiang terrain.  It is reported that there were about twenty filming sites in Xinjiang, including Aksu City and Dushanzi Canyon. They also filmed scenic mountains and rivers around Enshi City in Hubei province and Shennongjia. 

So beautiful, thanks for the pictures ;)