Hello! I finally made my brother (17yrs) watch with me dramas, too. He absolutely enjoyed My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho & Hana Kimi. Now I want to make him start watching Gokusen with me. But I still need a korean Drama. I thought about let him watch Youre Beautiful, too. Because he is more into FUNNY dramas. Thats actually the reason he liked Hana Kimi & My Gf. He found these dramas funny. AND he could somehow associate with Woong or with any of these guys from Hana Kimi xD BUT is Youre Beautiful too girly? Or do you think a guy would like Youre beautiful, too? What other dramas you would suggest?? :)
A gentleman's dignity, perhaps? if he likes action: Iris, Iljimae or Bridal Mask another rom-com not too girly: cheongdamdong alice also there's Arang and the Magistrate ^^
I'd recommend Rooftop Prince. Although many people seem to dislike it, I really thought it was a grate drama and I laughed tears :D
My 12 year old brother doesn't like girly things, but he found You're Beautiful entertaining and funny, so I don't think it should be a problem. ^^

Archania wrote: I'd recommend Rooftop Prince. Although many people seem to dislike it, I really thought it was a grate drama and I laughed tears :D

YES, I really loved Rooftop Prince. I recommend it to anybody.
Both my brothers (12 & 21) really liked it, even though they saw a few episodes.
It has quite a bit of comedy, but it's a tearjerker too! <3

I'd also recommend City Hunter.
I know a lot of males who liked it.
My brother is not a big drama watcher but he loved King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo Bridal Mask City Hunter Salarymen (ITS SO FUNNY. IM WATCHING IT ATM)
I don't think that you're beautiful is too girly. The drama that he may love are: Playful kiss tough a lot of people didn't love it but I do and I think that this drama would suits his tastes especially at his age. Wild romance is so funny also Reply 1997 Those are really funny :)
Wild Romance (this one is hilarious omg), To the Beautiful You (Korean Hana Kimi), Full House (I'm only a few episodes in, but it's really funny), Bridal Mask (Fave drama/full of action and plot twists/great character development), Shut Up:Flower Boy Band (this one is just a really amazing drama/I see it's on your PTW list/I think this would be perfect to enjoy with your brother)
I'm about the same age as him and the first K drama i watch was Heartstring. It progressed from there so i watched You're Beautiful because i saw that heartstring's cast was in it too, but uuww was i wrong. That's when bias started, seeing her with another man got me ****ing infuriated and i pretty much forced myself to complete the drama. I would recommend City Hunter. That got me hooked and i pretty much got addicted to Korean drama since.
I think he should drop Korean dramas and watch dramas w/ more standard, Japan/TW
Coffee Prince!!!! My bf loved it!!!! and my friend's bf also loved it you can also try Dream High(guys+Suzy=success), Lie To Me, Rooftop Prince, and the Taiwanese Drama Hi My Sweetheart
Thank you everyone! :D I will show him this thread and tell him hes not the only guys watching dramas. lol
Secret Garden (don't miss it :D )
My Name is Kim Sam Soon Coffee Prince Secret Garden
i tink that you're beautiful is ok for guys too reply 1997, full house(it is funny) city hunter, bridal mask(if he likes action)
If your brother is looking for something funny, he should really watch Rooftop Prince!! There are some ppl who don't rly like it, but most ppl LOVED IT! IT'S A CLASSIC, :D I watched it in the plane and laughed so loud that those near me woke up! *feeling a little bad* anyway it's awesome, touching and really romantic too ♥ I'm sure ur bro will love it! I think he may like to the beautiful you too :) Hana Kimi (taiwanese version) is better, but this korean remake is still very fun to watch in its own ways! Light-hearted and entertaining with good songs (all produced by SM artists like SNSD, fx, Shinee and Jmin! Comeon! ^^)