Something GOOD, THAT YOU LIKED, about life? About making choices, overcame a difficulty, have the strength to begin a new life and so on? Something "deep"? Thank you
for me it is Bambino.. it really helped me with my career when i was having a hard time with work. it inspired me
One Litre of Tears 14sai no haha code blue densha otoko GTO ipman jin life love you you? smile
49 days and a thousand days promise are the dramas that gave me deep impressions to cherish
Nobuta wo produce School 2013
An Introduction to Architecture (this movie for me have something deep... about first love)

Following shows/movies gave me something.... Dramas: Foolish Mom Nobuta Wo Produce Mother The Queen's Classroom Umareru 1 Litre of Tears Tonbi Movies: Joint Security Area Love Letter The Flowers of War Silenced My Sassy Girl A Moment to Remember Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War Sunny Wedding Dress
dramas: Osozaki no imawari blackboard part 1,2 & 3: Mirai, Ikiroi & Yume Last friends Priceless Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ Sunao ni Narenakute movies: sunny aoi tori Sand Chronicle
King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu is an awesome, touching, inspirational, and funny drama! Lots of eye candy somemore ;) (Yoon Shi Yoon and Joowon) its a kdrama, 30 episodes long, but trust me, it is worth ur time! Prepare boxes of tissue though, you will cry BUCKETS OF TEARS! (I mean both tears of joy and sadness) it's a great drama with a great plot, great moral, great songs, great actors and actresses, and is the breakthrough drama for Yoon Shi Yoon (flower boy next door) which catapulted him to IMMENSE FAME! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! FANTASTIC AND HOOKING! Also stars Eugene :)