Any genre. Here are some that I've seen that fit what I'm looking for pretty well. This doesn't really include the "cross dressing" ones like You're Beautiful where the girl herself is actually pretty girly. However, the girl in Coffee Prince was pretty tomboyish. :) I am appreciative for any suggestions. Thank you! Korea: Air City Alone in Love April Kiss Attic Cat Bad Family Bizarre Bunch Coffee Prince Country Princess Damo Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang Empress Chunchu Famous Princesses Four Sisters Glass Slippers Great Inheritance Hong Gil Dong Hotelier Invincible Lee Pyung Kang Lovers in Paris Protect the Boss King of Dramas K-POP - The Ultimate Audition Man of Honor Marrying a Millionaire Me too, Flower My Bratty Princess My Love Patzzi Powerful Opponents Ruler of Your Own World Secret Garden Smile Again Successful Story of a Bright Girl Sunshine of Love Sweet Buns The Painter of the Wind Thousand Years of Love Three Leaf Clover Who Are You? Witch Amusement When Spring Comes Wuri's Family Japan: Abarenbo Mama Anmitsu Hime Attention Please Atsu-Hime Beauty or Beast Bump Off Lover Flowers For My Life Galileo Gokusen Hana Kimi Hana Yori Dango Hero Hotaru No Hikari Koshonin Last Friends Love Shuffle Lunch Queen Mei-chan no Shitsuji Million Stars Fall From the Sky Ouran High School Host Club Otomen Ryusei no Kizuna Sailor Fuku to Kikanju Teppan Shoujo Akane Unfair Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu Yanchakure Taiwan: Borrow Your Love Bullfighting Down With Love Easy Fortune Happy Life Invincible Shan Bao Mei Love Contract Magical Love Magicians of Love Mean Girl Ah Chu Meteor Garden Mr. Fighting Office Girls Prince + Princess 2 Prince Who Turns To Frog Reaching for the Stars Volleyball Lover Ying Ye 3 Jia 1 Zhong Wu Yan
IRIS, she's not THE heroine, but I'd say she's as important (if not more) than the heroine.
korean: Boys Over Flowers japan: High School Debut
Coffee house (this drama very underrated)
Japan: Last Cinderella Korea: My lovely Kim Sam soon
+ Atashinchi no Danshi + Nodame Cantabile + Mei-chan no Shitsuji
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
Arang and the Magistrate
City Hall
City Hunter
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Hi My Sweetheart
King 2 Hearts
My Girl
Sungkunkwan Scandal* One of my favorites :)
The Rose
Wild Romance

There was recently another thread about Strong Female Leads you might find useful...

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?2078-Asian-drama-recommendations-about-a-strong-female-lead&highlight=strong

Anyways, thanks for posting your list too! Made it easier to see and gave me some great recs to look into as well! :D
Thanks for the recommendations guys! And the other forum helped too! I haven't seen most of them! :D :D
hi my sweetheart. fated to love you? drunken to love you? anything w/ rainie almost definitely has a tomboyish feel
azndrama wrote: My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho

She's not a tomboy, she's a fashionista!