Drama where the character (male or female- does not necessarily have to be the ML or the FL; can be un the supporting cast) cheats and sort of gets punished for it?

- ex: The Fierce Wife (the FL’s husband cheats but he doesn’t end up with her and it’s good riddance for him at the end. She ends up with the ML)

: Le Jun Kai (the ML cheats but he dies a bad death in the end)

• Secret Love Affair - FL goes to jail
  • Happy Home 
  • Temptation of a Wife
  • Temptation of an Angel
 Czakhareina:
  • Secret Love Affair - FL goes to jail
  • Happy Home 
  • Temptation of a Wife
  • Temptation of an Angel

Thanks! :) Now that I think of it, I think Li Jing of Eternal Love falls into this category as well

Hirugao the Movie

Snow In August- FLs husband cheats on her with a younger woman, but she finds someone else and falls for him

Birth of A Beauty

When  A Man Loves

Innocent Man (kind of cheats i guess??)

Bad Love

Hooray For Love

Lovers 

One More Time 

Money Flower 

What Happened in Bali (Dont know if this one really counts as cheating)

I have a Lover Probably one of my favorite "cheating dramas" the guy thinks his wife dies in a car accidednt and regrets his actions but shes really just lost her memory and when she remembers later she decides to take her revenge

PrincessZalda:

Birth of A Beauty

When  A Man Loves

Innocent Man (kind of cheats i guess??)

Bad Love

Hooray For Love

Lovers 

One More Time 

Money Flower 

What Happened in Bali (Dont know if this one really counts as cheating)

I have a Lover Probably one of my favorite "cheating dramas" the guy thinks his wife dies in a car accidednt and regrets his actions but shes really just lost her memory and when she remembers later she decides to take her revenge

A Hundred Years inheritance (its been a while since i watched this one but I think Eugene's husband cheats on her)

Suspicious Partner Didnt know if I should include this one, but the FL boyfriend cheats on her and then gets stabbed by a serial killer in the beginning of the drama 

Not really cheating but in New Tales of Gisaeng the male lead breaks up with her to date other woman and has a really hard time winning her back

Ok thanks. I Have a Lover and New Tales of Gisaeng sound interesting.