Okay! I'm looking for a historical drama with the theme of a king and a palace maid falling in love or a modern one with a rich guy and a maid. Something a long those lines. Can be Korean, Jap or Taiwanese. Doesn't matter. Must be packed with romance and the kisses can't be horrible. (Like in you're beautiful...) Thank you! ^^
Can Love Become Money - She starts out as a secretary but eventually becomes his maid.

Take Care of the Young Lady - This one is the other way around, the rich woman falls in love with the buttler.

Yeah I have stuff with secretaries, not with maids though...
Stars Falling from the Sky: She's his house Keeper. Oh! My Lady: An idol and a house keeper Jang Ok Jung: A king and a maid; It's a historical and currently airing.
That sounds like Stars Falling from the Sky. =D She becomes the house keeper of a rich lawyer. These may be close to what you want: Full House - He is a famous actor and she becomes his maid by force when he buys her house; Only You - The story is the same as autumn's concerto, but she starts working on the restaurant he owns; Mei-chan no Shitsuji - The reverse, she becomes rich and he is assigned as her butler; Why Why Love - Not the best drama but she becomes his servant by force and they fall in love. As to historical dramas, well maybe The Moon that Embraces the Sun is the closest but it's not exactly as you describe. Still, it's a great drama, but I'm not sure if that is what you want... I haven't watched this one yet but it may feet your description: Rich Man, Poor Woman. Good luck =D
MoonLight wrote: Stars Falling from the Sky: She's his house Keeper.
Oh! My Lady: An idol and a house keeper
Jang Ok Jung: A king and a maid; It's a historical and currently airing.

Thanks! I will look into the first two.
Sound interesting.
I already started watching Jang Ok Jung and I know the story. However, I put it off until it's finished airing because I have too many currently airing dramas on my watching list. :D

AnitaGuida wrote: That sounds like Stars Falling from the Sky. =D She becomes the house keeper of a rich lawyer.

These may be close to what you want:
Full House - He is a famous actor and she becomes his maid by force when he buys her house;
Only You - The story is the same as autumn's concerto, but she starts working on the restaurant he owns;
Mei-chan no Shitsuji - The reverse, she becomes rich and he is assigned as her butler;
Why Why Love - Not the best drama but she becomes his servant by force and they fall in love.

As to historical dramas, well maybe The Moon that Embraces the Sun is the closest but it's not exactly as you describe. Still, it's a great drama, but I'm not sure if that is what you want...

I haven't watched this one yet but it may feet your description: Rich Man, Poor Woman.

Good luck =D

I have already seen The Moon that Embraces the sun. I la-la-la-la-loved it! One of my absolute favourites. I sort of wish I hadn't watched it just so I could watch it again and get that very same feeling.

About the others I will look into them. I've thought about watching Full House but I'm not 100% sure if it's my kind of drama. Never know though, so I might give it a try.
I really liked Autumn's Concerto, so if Only You is similar then I'll definitely have to see it! :D

Thaaank you!
DiaNine wrote: Can Love Become Money - She starts out as a secretary but eventually becomes his maid.

Take Care of the Young Lady - This one is the other way around, the rich woman falls in love with the buttler.

Yeah I have stuff with secretaries, not with maids though...

Those seem interesting too. I hadn't even though about the idea of a butler, but I am open to it! :D
Sounds different.
Will look into them, thank you! :)
Protect the boss meets all your requirements. Goong S, maybe, although I don't remember the kiss scenes, it's similar to the storyline you're looking for.