Hey guys :) I'm new here, but I like the stuff I've seen so far hehe ^^ Anyway it's the holidays now, I really want to watch a new kdrama! But as you know, choosing the next show to watch can be pretty stressful sometimes...I already have a (pretty long)list that I'm considering, but I don't know which one! After all, a new show can take up to 30 precious hours of your life so...maybe if you have watched a few of these before, you can help choose something! XD -Nice Guy -Flower Boy Ramyun Shop -Queen Inhyun's Man -49 Days -My Girlfriend is a Gumiho -Personal Taste -Reply 1997 -Flower Boy Next Door -Missing You -Sungkyunkwan Scandal -Bridal Mask -Me Too, Flower -All About My Romance All suggestions are appreciated! :D PLEASE HELP ME ><
from your list you should watch Queen Inhyun's Man first... since it is one favorite drama ever.... :) don't watch "Me Too, Flower", boring.... boring... boring...
I'd say Nice Guy/Innocent man, cuz for me it's a must watch kdrama, i just loved it so much. :)
Watch Bridal Mask, you'll never get bored till the very end !
Hm I can only make suggestions on what I've seen but there are a few on that list so I'll attempt it.

49 Days
One of my favorite dramas ever!! It's defiantly something you have to watch but it has it's heart tugging sad moments so if you're not in the mood for that I probably wouldn't choose this one. But it is a really beautiful drama that I adore. I defiantly felt like I had an experience when I watched this drama if that makes sense ^-~

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Again one of my favorites. This drama is hilarous and so sweet and cute. Shin Min Ah and Lee Seung Gi, your eyes defiantly won't be bored oh yeah and No Min Woo, plenty of eye candy (if you're into that) but aside from that it's just a really fantastic drama. I finished it within a couple days on my easter break last year and I rarely finish dramas within a couple days but he it kept me watching.

Personal Taste
I forget about this drama a lot, not because there was anything wrong with it because I enjoyed it but it wasn't as fast as other dramas I guess. It defiantly has it's funny and romantic moments and you can't complain about the acting because Lee Minho and Son Ye Jin always do spotless work. I also like that it kind of had a classic drama feel to me like Secret Garden, BOF, Full House, type of thing. Not the plot but just the air of the drama I thought was nice.

Reply 1997
Now I can't give you as much as a sincere review on this one because I've only seen up to episode 11 I believe (I'm currently watching) And it's really good. I thought it was a little boring at first but now I'm starting to love it and it's really actually quite hilarious. It's defiantly a more immature drama (which I like, it's fun and different) but if you're looking for something more serious and like soap opera drama I think you'd be better with one of your other choices however if you're in the mood for funny and kinda sitcom-ish type drama then this is perfect. ^^ Again this is just from what I've seen so far. It could drastically change in the last five episodes I have yet to watch.

---
Hopefully something in my long ramble was helpful!
I hope you enjoy whatever you watch ^-^
49 Days + Nice Guy + Missing You (if you like melodrama :D)
49 Days, My GF is a Gumiho, Personal Taste, Reply 1997
My girlfriend is gumiho i think this drama is the # 1 ,u can watch it over and over again ,it's complete and another kind of romance and comedy ,if u watch it u'll not be regretted
Lol okay so I guess the only thing you can do is watching them all, according to the answers.
Queen In-hyuns Man, Personal Taste, Bridal Mask, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Missing You
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho! Go go go!
Woah that's long! But yes it's big help! Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! :)
MeiLi wrote: Lol okay so I guess the only thing you can do is watching them all, according to the answers.

I agree with this.
Definetely My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho. Its funny and cute but has also its very sad moments. :)