I usually don't like FL that is dumb and helpless all throughout the show (I'm not smart either, but no FL  that stay like that / have no charact development)

Must have several funny moments

• Plot still has substance
    • there's still smthg different abt the plot
    • viewers will still be drawn by the plot

not melodramatic or too much drama on majority part of the show

I've seen:

1. Fight for My Way
    •  the female lead is too loud mouth for me. I don't mind bluntless, but not this way
  2. My ID is Gangnam Beauty 
    • I like the topic, everything else is so-so (I like the ML on webtoon version)
  3. Weightlifting Fairy
    • I like the humor and how they started as friends, and slowly realize they like e/o
  4.  Misaeng 
    • tried to watch, but it gave me the vibe of 'love at first sight' when he reacted that way lol. I'll continue to try no worries
  5. Cheese in the Trap
    • I like the webtoon, but the adaptation watered down the the unique aspects of the webtoon. Left us with nothing special for a series

I don't know if these are exactly what you're looking for but they remind me of the dramas you've listed. Also the FL in all of them aren't obnoxious idiots, they're all pretty calm and competent. 

• Because This is My First Life (work)
  • Unrequited Love (college)
  • Go Go Squid (FL is in college, ML is older and works)
  • Somewhere Only We Know (college)
  • The Brightest Star in the Sky (work life)
  • Le Coup de Foudre (high school/college/work)
  • Put Your Head on My Shoulder (end of college)

Juhan Shuttai - main character is a fresh graduate who gets her first job with a publishing house as an editor for a comic magazine. Granted, she isn't exactly the intellectual type, but she's a fast learner with great ideas of her own.