Hi.  I’m stuck inside a lot right now, so I’d like to watch some dramas that have a lot of scenes outdoors.  It doesn’t have to be a pretty country setting; the city is just as good.  Quality of the cinematography is not important either.  If you can remember a drama that many of your favorite scenes took place outside, please do suggest it.  Many thanks!  P.S. Nothing scary or tragic, please. 

Best example I can think of: The Package.  Other than hotels and restaurants and bus rides, I think the entire thing is outside from what I can remember (so obviously the outside parts were memorable, right?)

Historical kdramas also usually have a lot of outdoor scenes.  Not sure what to recommend exactly given your no tragedy criteria, haha - Queen for Seven Days? Painter of the Wind?  Or I hesitate a bit to recommend because it's not over and who knows who might still die, but Rookie Historian Go Hae Ryung is off to a fantastic start with lots of memorable outdoor scenes

https://mydramalist.com/3210-postmen-in-the-mountains 

Not a drama but movie that takes place in the mountains. Lots of breathtaking landscapes 

Thank you both!  The Package  has been on my list for a while but I've been avoiding it in fear of Yonghwa's acting lol.   Anyway I realized I should probably be looking for dramas that feature a cafe or some other outdoor place of work where a lot of scenes are set.  I remember Coffee Prince had a lot of scenes outside.  I'm not really after anything cinematic, just something relatable.  Thanks again.

Relatable, outside places like coffee shop,city, college etc. : My ID Is Gangnam Beauty 

Because This Is My First Life 

+ Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur have some romantic scenes in the park

A journey to meet  love