Hana kimi is the funniest drama ever. Stand up Tokyo dogs Kasarazu cat's eye. Drama and movie Love shuffle Lucky 7 Nodame cantabile Otomen Yamada taro monogatori Ouran high school host club. Drama and movie.
Thanks guys :) Is there anything else? :)
Do you want wacky funny or subtle comedy?
I second Hana Kimi but looks like you have already watched it. :) I second Nodame Cantabile as well. It has 11 episodes, 2 parts special, and 2 parts movie. Proposal Daisakusen is pretty neat, too. Can't give you more titles since you have watched way more dramas than me, anyway if you have watched a drama that feels like Hana Kimi, I definitely would want to watch it, loved that show. :)
cantiara wrote: Do you want wacky funny or subtle comedy?

Both please? :))))
Thanks for the list. no offense but im not into the kids type of dramas haha :)
Japanese comedy can be either downright wacky or very subtle. So I'm not sure which one to recommend you. But first I'd probably recommend you to watch these movies first, see if they are to your liking. - Koki Mitani's movies like Uchoten Hotel or The Magic Hour are not wacky funny that will make your drink come out of your nose, but it's really funny. - Kamikaze Girls, a comedy drama. - Wasabi. Not really a Japanese movie, it's a French movie directed by Luc Besson with Jean Reno as the main actor. But the setting plays out in Japan and it's hilarious with plenty of action in it. For drama, I'd recommend: - Mukodono. There are 2, the one that was released in 2001 and in 2003. Both are with Nagase Tomoya. Both are funny. - Nodame Cantabile is wacky funny. - My Boss My Hero. That's all for now, if I can think of more I'll let you know :) Hope they're to your liking.
I kinda want the type of movies or dramas that will make me fart because of laughing. If there is anything. haha :)
Try Nodame Cantabile then, lots of slapstick there :)
Apart from the ones already mentioned, you might want to try GTO. I saw the 1998 version, it had lots of funny moments.
I know you wanted japanese, but you should try more hong kong movies - I saw you've seen Shaolin Soccer and gave it a high rating:)
More please :3 Thanks guys for the recommendations! I really appreciate it.
Probably someone has already recomend these, but they were the funiest Japanese dramas I ever saw: N.1 - Attention Please - hilarious Abarenbo Mama (similiar felling to attention please and also the same main lead) Hotaru no Hikari Ouran High School Host Club Mendol (more stupied then funny maybe) Mei-chan no Shitsuji (it has some drama too, but it's funny) Atashinchi no Danshi Good luck =)
Hello! My tips are (funny ones): Mop girl. Fukatsu Eri no Black Comedy (very peculiar) Manhattan Love Story Maison Ikkoku Movies: Linda Linda Linda Detroit Metal City Have fun! :D
If you want something that is funny and crazy, watch Ranma 1/2.