I wanna watch dramas where the female lead is super naughty/mischievous and is always teasing  annoying the male lead. The male lead can be cold or shy or just sort of a pushover but not a jerk. Like in Oh my ghostess,  I loved it. The male lead should be preferably be good looking.

Bonus if he has a best guy friend and they bicker.

I would recommend Love and destiny, she is really lively, cheerful and mischevious. He is the god of war , cold, exrepressionless, but he slowly gets a weak spot for her. That's a wonderful love story.

-My girl ( Hong sisters) , she is so naughty, he is cold chaebol. That's old but so good! The OST is so good as well

-Wanida (thai drama) : this one is a slow burn,forced mariage;  chemistry is great

-Full house (thai and korean) Both are really good. There is forced cohabitation, fake mariage, and unrequited love.

-Moon lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Time travel, it is more dark from previous ones. The girl comes from the future, is mischevious, catches the eyes of the beautiful princes. Male lead is cold, distant, his heart is closed.

-Panthakan Rak (thai) : female lead is cute and cheerful. Male lead is grumpy, has a father complex, throws tantrums. He is kinda a jerk. It is love6hate relationship with forced cohabitation.

-If you liked Oh My Ghostess (which I watched twice) I'd recommend Let's fight ghost, it's about a female ghost clinging to a human boiy which can see ghost (that's really cute)

Also, I'd recommend The Eternal Love, perfect couple and the airing My girlfriend is an alien.

Check out : 

•  Age of youth Season 1 & 2 - Jiwon and Sungmin. dramas are not romance centered, more of Friendship and women centric dramas, but still have the narrative you are looking for
  • Lovers in prague - Jaehee is very bubbly and possitive and naughty in way to chase the guy. Sanghyun is very cool and gruff