• Itaewon Class
  • Just Between Lovers
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty
  • The Secret Life Of My Secretary
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo

Way back into love 

Intense Love 

Both Chinese 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the leads do break up once or twice in both Way Back Into Love and Intense Love

I don’t think there are break ups in Intense Love or Way Back into Love.

Mad_Hatter:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the leads do break up once or twice in both Way Back Into Love and Intense Love

Not really.. some minor misunderstandings/fights but I was pleasantly surprised that they were resolved quickly and no one brought up breaking up or separating. It was more like they took some time when angry and then fixed things which I find is a mature way to resolve issues in a relationship and what I love to find in dramas after countless melodramatic breakups and separations.

Way back into love they take a while to get together in a way because they officially don't start dating until ep 11 but for intense love it was almost from the first episode since they were engaged. And despite protests were clearly both into each other from the beginning. 

MKB:

Dramas with no painful break ups:
https://mydramalist.com/list/mLArwY23

Thanks!

THE KING ETERNAL MONARCH

My Little Happiness is another! The main and secondary couples are so adorable and natural! 

sk22:

My Little Happiness is another! The main and secondary couples are so adorable and natural! 

I am waiting for it to end so I can binge watch it but good to know !  I have been so excited for it