Everyone I need help!
I'm going to finish currently watching show in 1-2 days after that I'm not sure what to start next. I already have few shows downloaded but they're little heavy and I'm not in condition to watch anything heavy. So I need recommendations...

These are my requirements:

Neglect everything from top 150 highest rated and bottom 100, I already checked them.....also neglect my ptw/on-hold

Movies, dramas...anything!
Country - Korea...Japan is 2nd priority
Comedy - Y
Romance - Y
Action - Y
Light family drama - Y
Crime/Thriller (Like TEN/BOSS) - No but depends
Rom-com - NO!
School-college - NOOOO
No Idols (okay if they're in guest or supporting)
Nothing cheesy, cutesy...
It overall vibe should be light or at max mediocre, nothing dark-heavy (I started Woman but for now it's very very heavy for me)

Any long shows are also welcome! It doesn't matter if I can't finish it, I just want to watch something cheerful to make my mood better :)
King of Baking Kim Tak Goo It will make you smile but the beginning is a little sad
You can watch My Girl (Korean version), 16 ep with Lee Da Hae. It'll make you smile for sure !! And for your bad mood ... well... cheer up ^^
okay so, it can be a romance or a comedy, but not a rom/com? Arang and the Magistrate, ranked 160 lite but not a rom/com Smile You, more of a family drama than a rom/com ranked 240 (it's really good) btw,I can't believe you dropped MARS
Dream High and Secret Garden. Idk if you've already watched these, but they will certainly make you smile :) Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Good Doctor too!
By the way you said you want romance and comedy but you don't want romcoms...doesn't romcoms stand from ROMance and COMedy? lol ;p
goldenseal50 wrote: okay so, it can be a romance or a comedy, but not a rom/com?

loverain777 wrote: By the way you said you want romance and comedy but you don't want romcoms...doesn't romcoms stand from ROMance and COMedy? lol ;p

Yes, either comedy mixed with any other genre or only comedy or only romance with some other genres.

Those 'rom-com' shows aren't romantic at all, sometimes funny but mostly fails. Secret Garden and Reply 1997 are only rom-coms that I liked.

Anyways, thanks for recommendations :)