HELLO EVERYONE, IM LOOKING FOR ADDICTIVE DRAMAS WHAT IS THE MOST HIGHLY ADDICTIVE  BINGEWORTHY ROMANCE DRAMAS YOU HAVE SEEN? IM WATCHING LOVING NEVER FORGETTING AND IT IS REALLY ADDICTIVE DRAMA SADLY IM ALMOST DONE WITH THE DRAMA SO I'M  DESPERATE  AND CRAVING FOR MORE ADDICTIVE DRAMAS TO WATCH PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND RECOMMEND ME SOME ADDICTIVE DRAMAS TO WATCH FEEL FREE TO RECOMMEND ME DRAMAS FROM ANY COUNTRY  THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY/NIGHT

Prison Playbook, Fiery priest, Someday or one day, skate into love, Mr. Sunshine, Hospital playlist, angel's last mission: love, put your head on my shoulder.

IU issa queen:

Prison Playbook, Fiery priest, Someday or one day, skate into love, Mr. Sunshine, Hospital playlist, angel's last mission: love, put your head on my shoulder.

THANK YOU

My favorite romantic dramas are:

~ Something in the rain(romance and family drama)

~ Fight for my way(first love and achieving dreams)

~ Crash landing on you(north Korean man and south Korean women fall in love)

~ Descendants of the sun(doctor and soldier fall in love)

~ My love from another star(famous actress falls in love with a man from a different universe/ planet)

~ Uncontrollably fond(first love, cancer, famous male lead falls in love with a girl he knew since high school)

~Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo(university romance)

~ Moon Lovers- Scarlet Heart Ryeo(the girl goes back into time and falls in love with a prince)

~ Healer(night deliverer falls in love with a girl related to his father's past)

I got addicted to all these dramas and I hope that you can enjoy them as well!

Also, the ones I listed in the start are all korean as I watch more korean dramas than other country dramas. But  3 of the chinese/ taiwanese dramas I watched and liked were:

~ Put your head on my shoulder(university romace)

~ A little thing called first love(male lead helps girl in education and they slowly fall in love)

~ Accidentally in love(famous male lead falls in love with a girl living a double life)

I hope you can like these dramas as I fell in love with them while watching them!

Okaay..I tried to find dramas I found addictive and didn't see on your Watch List:

Korean :

Healer 

Are You Human Too 

Coffee Prince 

My Lovely Sam Soon 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop 

My Girl 

Goong

The World of the Married 

I Remember You (I found it a little similar to Come and Hug Me)

Chinese:

Eternal Love 

Eternal Love of Dream 

Thai :

Neung Nai Suang 

Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai 

Raeng Tawan 

Japanese:

Todome no Kiss 

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made Mo 

Algernon Ni Hanataba O 

I hope you will find at least something to catch your attention:)

Dramalover203:

Okaay..I tried to find dramas I found addictive and didn't see on your Watch List:

Korean :

Healer 

Are You Human Too 

Coffee Prince 

My Lovely Sam Soon 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop 

My Girl 

Goong

The World of the Married 

I Remember You (I found it a little similar to Come and Hug Me)

Chinese:

Eternal Love 

Eternal Love of Dream 

Thai :

Neung Nai Suang 

Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai 

Raeng Tawan 

Japanese:

Todome no Kiss 

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made Mo 

Algernon Ni Hanataba O 

I hope you will find at least something to catch your attention:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤

+1 for-

My lovely Kim Sam Soon 

Healer 

Fiery Priest

Coffee Prince

Another miss oh

Crash landing on you

Prison Playbook (Leave everything else, just watch this one and you'll know what you want right now!)

Also, Big Issue is something you need to see to see new level of addiction to kdramas and new romance plot too. 

However, if you want to watch really really addicting dramas, I suggest watching mystery thrillers because they'll bring you to another level of addiction you didn't know existed before.

My recommendations-

Forest of Secrets (for beginners)

Signal

Life on Mars

Children of lesser God

Missing Noir M

Memorist 

Pied piper 

Witch's Court 

Crash landing on you

Hi Hun,
I checked your list and we have completely different taste. The dramas I’ve dropped or rated low you enjoyed a lot. I’m gonna try to list the ones I liked that you haven’t seen yet and then you can take a look at them and see of they are to your liking. I’m nervous though. Please don’t kill me if you don’t like my list, hahaha.

Thailand
Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat- Don’t watch the 15 episode one on Netflix. Watch the 40 episode one.
Khun Mae Suam Roy
Cubic

Taiwan
Murphy's Law of Love- In your PTW list
Hello Again!
Bromance
Prince Turns to Frog- In your PTW list

Korea
Five Enough
Witch's Romance
Black- I don't know why but I get this feeling that you may not enjoy this one, but I’m adding it just in case you do.
Healer
Live Up to Your Name
Leverage
Bride of the Century
My Holo Love
Are You Human Too?- I didn’t like this one but since you enjoyed dramas I didn’t, I think you might end up enjoying this one :)
Prime Minister and I
A Gentleman's Dignity
Terius Behind Me
The Fiery Priest

Japan
Todome no Kiss- In your PTW list
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Pride
Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru
Lupin no Musume

THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤

Little Cherry:

+1 for-

My lovely Kim Sam Soon 

Healer 

Fiery Priest

Coffee Prince

Another miss oh

Crash landing on you

Prison Playbook (Leave everything else, just watch this one and you'll know what you want right now!)

Also, Big Issue is something you need to see to see new level of addiction to kdramas and new romance plot too. 

However, if you want to watch really really addicting dramas, I suggest watching mystery thrillers because they'll bring you to another level of addiction you didn't know existed before.

My recommendations-

Forest of Secrets (for beginners)

Signal

Life on Mars

Children of lesser God

Missing Noir M

Memorist 

Pied piper 

Witch's Court 

THANK YOU 

Some of my favorites: 

Korean: 

• Mad Dog (great cast and story)
  • My Country: The New Age (same, great cast and story)
  • Duel (full of suspense, great lead actor) 
  • Save Me (Only heard positive things) 
  • Healer

Chinese: 

• Guardian (loved the cast)
  • The Untamed (spent many sleepless nights because I started one ep after the other)

Japanese:

• JIN 1+2 (great drama)
  • 1 Litre no Namida (super sad but couldn't stop watching)

I have been watching Liar Game (Japanese) and have found it very addictive.