Hey!

So I've watched a lot of dramas but most of the time I pause them in the middle or start watching another one.
Not necessarily in the middle. I almost always pause the drama after the couple get together.

So I'm searching for dramas where the couple comes together at the end.

Examples:

-My First First Love (Perfect)
-Catch the Ghost (Really great)
-Wednesday 3:30 P.M (Really great)
-Leh Nangfah (Really great)
-Kleun Cheewit (Really good)
-Sassy Go Go (Good)

I doesn't have to be in the last episode. If the drama has 16 episodes it would be enaugh for me if they end up together in episode 15 or 14.

What the drama should have:

-Male Lead falls in love first (it would be ok if they fall in love at the same time)
-If the female lead falls in love first, she has to be a cool character. Someone like the FL in Itaewon Class. Not someone like the FL in Playful Kiss!! I hate it if the girl chase the guy all the time

What the drama shouldn't have:

-Too many episodes
-Homosexuel couple (I don't mind if the drama has homosexuel couples but not the main couple)

Bonuses:

-Strong female lead who is independet
-Not historical dramas
-Not medical dramas
-A crime drama
-A really jealous male lead
-Young main characters or at least young cast                                                                          

Any country is welcome!

Coin incidentally, I really love the same troupe as you! And its the only troupe I live by, to be honest! I also leave the drama as soon as couples get together! Find it really boring after that, tbh.

So, based on what I've seen so far, and I guess you'll like it too since we both seem to have same tastes in drama-

My princess 

Prime Minister and I 

The time we were not in love (Seems to be the one that fits your description exactly!)

Let's eat season 1

Warm and Cozy

History of a Salary man

Lovely Kim Sam Soon

Witch's Court 

Miss Hammurabi 

Another Miss Oh