can anyone suggest me some dramas where leads are already in a relationship but ends up having an affair with eachother and cheat on their spouses.

I basically wanna get the 'thrill of getting caught' ;_;

these are the ones I've watched already

https://mydramalist.com/list/73Dx7wk3

and my favorite ones:

Before we get married

Discovery of romance

Summer scent

Hirugao

Some dramas that I could remember off the top of my head are:

The World of the Married 

The Good Wife

Misty

When my Love Blooms

The Last Empress

Enjoy!

Jiya:

Some dramas that I could remember off the top of my head are:

The World of the Married 

The Good Wife

Misty

When my Love Blooms

Enjoy!

wait is there any cheating in when my love blooms? I thought both were divorced or something.

misomaniac:

wait is there any cheating in when my love blooms? I thought both were divorced or something.

The FL is divorced but not the ML (even though he and his wife aren't on good terms)......so technically, it's still cheating. 

Jiya:

The FL is divorced but not the ML (even though he and his wife aren't on good terms)......so technically, it's still cheating. 

Ah thanks a lot. I've been avoiding this for some days, now I'll check.

Birth of a beauty - but it was fun to watch at first and then it got a little boring for me

ONE SPRING NIGHT
BEFORE WE GET MARRIED
MY LOVE EUN DONG
ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT
LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON

iDrama LOVES TKEM :

ONE SPRING NIGHT
BEFORE WE GET MARRIED
MY LOVE EUN DONG
ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT
LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON

I've watched all of them except My love eun dong. Does this one have affair/cheating kinda situation?

Summersnow:

Birth of a beauty - but it was fun to watch at first and then it got a little boring for me

I'm not too comfortable with the 'changing face' thing haha. That's why I skipped this one before. 

misomaniac:

I've watched all of them except My love eun dong. Does this one have affair/cheating kinda situation?

YEAH IT KINDA DOES AND IT IS SUCH A GOOD DRAMA

Maybe check out these, but i dont remember the part on 'thrill of getting caught':

• Papakatsu
  • Tower of Babel 
  • The hymn of death
  • La dolce vita
  • Love and Fortune
  • A thousand days promise - the main plot isnt the Infidelity but at the start the ML is in arranged marriage with SFL