So Lately I'm into historical dramas and I'm searching for good ones.

Please read until the end! If the drama you want to recommend doesn't fit in 1 of my conditions then please tell about it.

What the drama should have:

-Male lead falls in love first
-Strong, smart, tough, independent badass or cold/calm Female Lead
-Cold, smart, calm, aggressive, possessive or obssessive Male Lead (Something like "The Romance of Hua Rong" or "The Romance off Tiger and Rose")
-Slow witten romance (if the Male lead falls in love fast I want him to be oblivious about his own love so he doesn't realize it)
-Female Lead who takes her time to fall in love (I would love it if she is a obtuse FL who can't take hints and never realize the feelings of the ML. Something like "The Romance of Tiger and Rose" would be GREAT!)
-A really jealous Male Lead
-It has to be a typical historical drama (So not a man/woman with a suit or something like that. I want the traditonal dresses with long hair etc. I hope you know what I mean)

What it shouldn't have:

-Clumsy or weak Female Lead who always needs to be saved
-Female Lead falls in love first (Definitely not! ML HAS to fall in love FIRST)
-Female lead that always image romantic stuff or something like that (Example: ML touches her while she is sleep but he just wants to look if she has fever: The FL wakes up but get the situation wrong and yells "Pervert!!" Or something like that) (I don't want it like that! More like the FL in "The Romance of Tiger and Rose" she is so shameless and has no problem with taking of her clothes xD)
-FL that can't resist the ML (Like: The ML comes close to her and wants to kiss her and she closes her eyes. I want her to RESIST! So she pushes him away or something)

Bonuses:

-No harem or Love Triangle
-Not too many episodes
-Happy end
-Main charactets that don't die
-From Hate to love or a bickering couple
-Couple are enemies
-Caring Female Lead
-No big age gap (Especially Old Woman/Young Man. I don't like these)
-Young characters or at least young couple

Any country is welcome!

I know there are a lot of conditions but otherwise I can't enjoy the drama that much because I have weird taste

Just try Mr. Sunshine. 

It's one of the best historical drama's I watched!

I wanted to watch it but I'm not a huge fan of the age gap.

Takkatan:

Just try Mr. Sunshine. 

It's one of the best historical drama's I watched!

Bubblegum20:

I wanted to watch it but I'm not a huge fan of the age gap.

Try to forget the age gap, it makes it even more charming!

The Story of Ming Lan. (The slooowest burn romance there is) 

have you seen The Rise of Phoenixes ?

there is everything you wrote (not every bonus, there is 70 series)

+ it is really greatest asian tv show, it is for netflix. there aren't stupid urealistic slow motions and cliche things, acting (especially ML) is great!!! story, romane are really good and delicate, characters are multilayered, everything is perfect.

really greatest FL and ML

romance is slow, I think ML was first in love, they develop chemistry and relationship, where 2 people are like one soul, even without romantic thing (but of course there is romance)))

NiSkywalker:

have you seen The Rise of Phoenixes ?

there is everything you wrote (not every bonus, there is 70 series)

+ it is really greatest asian tv show, it is for netflix. there aren't stupid urealistic slow motions and cliche things, acting (especially ML) is great!!! story, romane are really good and delicate, characters are multilayered, everything is perfect.

really greatest FL and ML

romance is slow, I think ML was first in love, they develop chemistry and relationship, where 2 people are like one soul, even without romantic thing (but of course there is romance)))

Thank you! I'm gonna try watching it. 

Bubblegum20:

Thank you! I'm gonna try watching it. 

even with BTS (without spoilers) you can see their chemistry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imCamSdm2Qw

and FL is smartest female I ever seen in asian drama, ML too, he has soo many faces and layers, even dark side, he deffinitly has some ruthlessness and dark side. though with one view you can't say he is handsome but then you think he is most attractive man in world, he has some crazy charisma and his acting is really best I've seen in asian dramas

Dae Jang Geum is 54 episodes, so might be too long, but it is literally one of the ONLY K DRAMAS EVER  where the FEMALE lead is a genius, so refreshing! The fact that it's modelled on a real person's life story makes it well worth a look I think. There is no big age gap between the leads, either, and she's a doctor, so caring is literally part of her job :)