Why don't you try The King 2hearts, Smile, you and The princess' man????? These are so so good so maybe you might want to consider them????????? oh by the way, innocent man is just as great as well!
Definitely agree with Bridal Mask. Maybe King Two Hearts? or Mary Stayed out all night :D (that one is a love or hate one) I guess if you want a melodrama - Maybe 100 years inheritance or may queen. Definitely conventional melodramas. Or if you need something to get hooked into straight away would be gong or white christmas! Good luck!
A Love To Kill is a good melodrama :) I understand you don't like watching currently airing shows, but after it airs finish, you should watch Secret. Shark was the last melodrama-revenge that I watched, which I loved :) I'm currently watching Secret on KBS, it's very good and I'm already pretty hooked. I won't say hooked ( I don't get hooked from the first few episodes easily, it usually take like 6 ep to hook me), but at ep 4 of Secret, I already almost-hooked! Give it a shot! The male lead Ji Sung is handsome as well