Hello

After I finished (Two Weeks ) , I dont have anything to watch I feel bored after watching many dramas

I'm a big fan of Melodramas . I love them so much

So, please recommend some great melodramas but not historical to watch even if they are 50 episodes

PLEASE SEE MY LIST BEFORE RECOMMENDING ANYTHING

http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Peach
My recommendations are: Tree of Heaven and Time Between Dog and Wolf
Maybe you should try a drama of a different genre. Maybe melodrama kind of worn you out. lol :)
Bridal Mask is what got me in a drama-slump + A LOT of other people. Yeah it's historical. Even I don't usually watch historical dramas but this was totelly different. I bet it would cure u out of your sorrow. Uhmmm definitely. DO NOT WATCH ROMCOM. When u are in a dramaslump romcoms will only make it worse for you. Trust me. U won't find one drama which will be AWESOME even if they are. It's like a cloud will be in front of your eyes. So if u should watch anything try something with each genre in it.
My choice would still be Bridal Mask. It got everything. ^^
Girl u should trust me on this one. I'am an expert in this area. Lol

Also Autumns Concerto is another AWESOME melodrama. One of my faves too. ^^
Innocent Man - it has the action, the drama and the hot and lonely male lead! I loved this drama...you should really give it a try + is a melodrama
That winter the wind blows, Incarnation of Money and Time between Dog and Wolf ;) all three are 10/10 points in my opinion <3
If it should be a melomdrama, then I'd recommend Sorry I love you or Winter Sonata, both great dramas with great actors. Otherwise if the genre could be different, I'd recommend My Girl or Time between Dog and Wolf with Lee Jun Ki or Innocent Man with Song Joong Ki.
Have you tried Tree Of Heaven? Or Maybe a drama that's a little less melodramatic, but no less frustrating, like In Time With You?
Stairway to heaven one of the best melodramas in my opinion also i'm currently watching Incarnation of money and it's very good!
Since you liked Two Weeks that much maybe try The Chaser? They kind of remind me of each other and both kept me hooked from Ep 1 to 16! This is not really a melodrama but maybe you could give Golden Empire a try as well. If you don't mind that it's completely focused on business, this is a well written drama with interesting characters.
secret (secret love)
I too recommenced (secret), this the best melodrama I've seen in a long while.......its what pulled me out of my drama slump. I'm sure you'll get hocked ;)
i agree with the previous two posters currently "secrets " is very good of course its a melodrama
Thank you all but I hate watching incomplete drama
try "East of Eden" (melodrama+actions) and "New Tales of Gisaeng"