Hey! 

I´m searching for dramas like My First First Love or Fight For My Way where the Female Lead and the Male Lead are good friends for a long time but the Female Lead falls in love with another guy and that makes the Male Lead furious and jealous.

Important things:

• Male Lead falls in love first
  • They come together at the end or near the end. So more like My First First Love (Something exactly like My first first love would be awesome!)
  • Oblivious/obtuse/confused Female Lead (So when the ML gets jealous and angry, she doesn´t understand why he is angry. So she is confused by his actions like in Birth of a Beauty or My First First Love)
  • Also confused Male Lead (I just love it when the ML gets jealous but doesn´t even realize that this is jeaoulousy so he is angry about his actions himself xD) 
  • No dumb/weak/clingy Female Lead! (So nothing like Playful Kiss or It's Okay to Not Be Okay)
  • No fast pasted romance (Even Fight for my way ist fast pasted for me so just something like My First First Love) 
  • The jealousy can be anything! I don´t care if it`s childish jealousy like in my first first love or he gets really possessive 
  • The FL falls in love first with someone else BUT I want the SL either not fall in love with the FL at all or he gets a different girl at the end. So NOT like My first first love :( So something like About Is Love 
  • ML should be not in love from the beginning. He should realize his feelings later on

Bonuses:

• Male Lead can be a bit possessive and super jealous when it comes to the Female Lead
  • Multiple couples/secondary couple
  • Young characters/young cast
  • Bickering couple
  • No big age gap especially Older Woman/Younger Man
  • Not too many sensual moments like sex, a lot of kissing etc. (actually very important so if the drama has a lot of these moments please write it behind the drama name, because I really don´t like stuff like that)

I also liked School 2017 but the Female Lead fell to fast in my opinion. But the jealous moments were AWESOME!!!

Any country is welcome!

I hope some people can help me^^"

• Eulachacha Waikiki
  • Prison Playbook
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo