Hey guys i am looking for hot romance dramas.. No sex scene needed but i would like to see real flirting real dating real moving forward with the realtionship not just last episode they overcome the obstacle and a little kiss at the end.. Ahh i dont know what to do after i lost my fiance i cant stop watching these dramas. greatet love i loved it queen inhyuns man surprisingly good. hmm there are more but i cant think of all right now. but it should be a good romantic relationshop not tooo much melo and maybe kisses flirting like the last episode of i hear your voice. more of those "honeymoon" flirting scenes. i hope you know what i means and iam sorry to bother you all again whit my romance wishes i know iam very picky and i watched many dramas. MY list is not up to date THANK YOUU SO MUCH
Have you watched Scent of a Woman? I don't remember it too well, but I do remember rolling around in jealousy because of the intimacy.
i would recommend coffee prince .. it has hot kisses and the main leads have great chemistry .. they are also dating like a normal couple in the last few episodes i think .. :) .. i am not sure .. but its a really good drama .. !!
I love this kind of dramas as well.Here are some that I consider really good!

1.Wang's Family - it has 3 couples, but the main one is something I think you'll enjoy.They date and then marry...not to mention flirting
2.What's Up Fox? - I always recommend this one!! It's one of my favorites.It's bold, sexy and quite flirty + noona romance
3.Kimi Wa Petto - I see that you haven't watched any japanase dramas but there are some out there that really suits your taste...this happens to be one I think.It has make out sessions and jealousy
4.I Need Romance - this is the first one of the triology and in my opinion the best.I think that this one is exactly what you're looking for.Flirting, making out the WHOLE drama and some bed scenes!!
5.I Do, I Do - this one is really funny...not very steamy but it has some flirting and the couple gets together quite early.
6.Can We Get Married? - another family drama with more than one couple.It's steamy and has a lots of kisses and make out sessions...also everyone is a couple from the start.
7.Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - another noona romance...I'm really a fan of those!I think it has the most flirting from all of them.Also the there is always a tension building up around the couple.Hot kisses as well<3
8.Last Cinderella - I must recommend this drama!! Is really hot and they become a couple after 4 episodes or so...you have cuddling, kisses and a bed scene